Join VR? Or if Your Already in VR, Can You Tell Me Your Name?

#51Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/12/2013 5:21:57 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...

hahahaha missed this wonderful post. 1 v 1 me plz. if u do good i mite let u in da klan or maybe i wont idk just 1 v 1 me now.
you do realize only insecure 8 year olds ask for 1 v 1's to prove their superiority in a game that is casual at best, don't you?
either way, thanks for da laffs kiddie.

Yolo, welcome back. Speaking of challenges Yolo; wanna 1v1 me?

I just want to have one of the matches be carby only ok? (excluding weapon upgrades, I promise to use no damage upgrades...if you do too....)

Oh, and don't take it seriously; this is not a serious clan match Yolo. Just a loose, friendly match. It's ok if you decline; I would have figured your expertise is in Goldeneye anyways...I am not one for playing unfamiliar games too. Maybe if you want to though we can do a 1v1 in goldeneye, I could use a few lessons in that game.

Seriously, I never get to fight or play alongside many GE board people on C2. :/
---
Name is EquiKnox. Balance and equilibrium shall rule out all....
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC. Name is EquiKnox on youtube accounts...
#52LeThA169Posted 11/12/2013 5:25:09 PM
Kn0x_Games posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...

hahahaha missed this wonderful post. 1 v 1 me plz. if u do good i mite let u in da klan or maybe i wont idk just 1 v 1 me now.
you do realize only insecure 8 year olds ask for 1 v 1's to prove their superiority in a game that is casual at best, don't you?

I just want to have one of the matches be carby only ok? (excluding weapon upgrades, I promise to use no damage upgrades...if you do too....)

Oh, and don't take it seriously; this is not a serious clan match Yolo. Just a loose, friendly match. It's ok if you decline; I would have figured your expertise is in Goldeneye anyways...I am not one for playing unfamiliar games too. Maybe if you want to though we can do a 1v1 in goldeneye, I could use a few lessons in that game.

Seriously, I never get to fight or play alongside many GE board people on C2. :/

lol
"expertise"
yolo's skills are worth about a penny when it comes to Goldeneye.This twerp can't even use a pistol correctly.
---
Jesu$ $ave$
$$$$$$$$$$
#53Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/12/2013 5:34:39 PM
LeThA169 posted...

lol
"expertise"
yolo's skills are worth about a penny when it comes to Goldeneye.This twerp can't even use a pistol correctly.

You know from experience?

Friend, please don't agitate the situation.

I am sure he could do better at GE then I could anyways. He plays GE a lot more then C2, I play C2 a lot more than GE...It's only natural that we would have more knowledge in our separate games rather then the ones we do not play.
---
#54LeThA169Posted 11/12/2013 5:38:35 PM
Kn0x_Games posted...
LeThA169 posted...

lol
"expertise"

You know from experience?

Friend, please don't agitate the situation.

I am sure he could do better at GE then I could anyways. He plays GE a lot more then C2, I play C2 a lot more than GE...It's only natural that we would have more knowledge in our separate games rather then the ones we do not play.

I'll have you know that i was playing Goldeneye LONG before i even heard about conduit2.
---
Jesu$ $ave$
$$$$$$$$$$
#55Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/12/2013 5:45:47 PM
LeThA169 posted...

I'll have you know that i was playing Goldeneye LONG before i even heard about conduit2.

Very nice, so experience in both games... :)

You play heroes a lot?
---
#56LeThA169Posted 11/12/2013 5:51:42 PM
Kn0x_Games posted...
LeThA169 posted...

Very nice, so experience in both games... :)

You play heroes a lot?

Sometimes.but i love team conflict and black box.
Although i haven't played GE since summer .-.
I will soon though.
---
Jesu$ $ave$
$$$$$$$$$$
#57CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 6:49:15 PM
_DarkC2 posted...
Hey, I was interested in joining... As long as I can go without the clan tag. As you (should) know, basi is my brother. So, he has his account, and his o$c, so that leaves me with one slot. So can I be an active member, but without the clan tag? It would be my first clan :3

Indeed, don't have to have it, its just an option. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#58CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 6:50:04 PM
__CSN posted...
It's not me, scrub. I would have capitalized your name.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah, your funny, keep trying man. xD
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#59iV3N0MPosted 11/12/2013 7:28:26 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
_DarkC2 posted...
Hey, I was interested in joining... As long as I can go without the clan tag. As you (should) know, basi is my brother. So, he has his account, and his o$c, so that leaves me with one slot. So can I be an active member, but without the clan tag? It would be my first clan :3

Indeed, don't have to have it, its just an option. :)

Octracized, indeed I am...........
#60YOLO_NachoPosted 11/12/2013 8:02:51 PM
LeThA169 posted...
Kn0x_Games posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...

lol
"expertise"

GE IGN? i usually only remember the names of terrible people i wipe the floor with, so yours will probably ring a bell
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie