Join VR? Or if Your Already in VR, Can You Tell Me Your Name?

#71__CSNPosted 11/13/2013 10:48:08 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
and terrible people here.

:(
#72hc-valkiriaPosted 11/13/2013 11:02:17 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
I couldn't leave you vallie wallie. I can tell I mean too much to you. Plus, I will crusade for deb for the rest of my life if necessary. And such harsh words are very unladylike Valerie. Please knock it off

For the last time, I'm a guy and my name is valkiria. And I'll say whatever I want as long as you keep trolling me and everyone else with your moronic nonsense. I would tell you to stop trolling but I'm sure u don't even know how to. Nobody gives a crap about you and you don't deserve to be on this board. You don't play the game, and all you do is troll just like falcon. You are the most annoying girl I've ever seen to post here. Does it feel good to u to post just to annoy people you sick minded freak?
#73YOLO_NachoPosted 11/13/2013 12:51:02 PM
__CSN posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
and terrible people here.

:(

You are one of the few good'ns.
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#74YOLO_NachoPosted 11/13/2013 12:54:28 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
I couldn't leave you vallie wallie. I can tell I mean too much to you. Plus, I will crusade for deb for the rest of my life if necessary. And such harsh words are very unladylike Valerie. Please knock it off

For the last time, I'm a guy and my name is valkiria. And I'll say whatever I want as long as you keep trolling me and everyone else with your moronic nonsense. I would tell you to stop trolling but I'm sure u don't even know how to. Nobody gives a crap about you and you don't deserve to be on this board. You don't play the game, and all you do is troll just like falcon. You are the most annoying girl I've ever seen to post here. Does it feel good to u to post just to annoy people you sick minded freak?

Valerie, tbh it feels great to post here. I can feel you all accepting me with open arms. It feels... right. As for those very unladylike words you continually spew, how can you expect anyone to believe you are a young lady while those rude words leave your glossed up lips (or manicured nails, as it were)? I think I like it around here, and until I get a written sworn testimony debvoting yourself to the sweet angel that is Deborah, I may stick around for a little longer.
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#75_SignalPosted 11/13/2013 1:19:53 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
... how can you expect anyone to believe you are a young lady while those rude words leave your glossed up lips (or manicured nails, as it were)? I think I like it around here...

There's no place for your sexism and fear of girls here.

We're all friends here and we try to get along the best we can.

There may be room for improvement in that area for you.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#76__CSNPosted 11/13/2013 1:53:49 PM
lololololol

Yeah, everyone is a friend until they point out a flaw in C2. Then they're clearly a troll and have to be virtually crucified.

#fanboylogic
#77_SignalPosted 11/13/2013 2:04:50 PM
__CSN posted...
lololololol

Yeah, everyone is a friend until they point out a flaw in C2. Then they're clearly a troll and have to be virtually crucified.

#fanboylogic

Remember that thing we talked about.

You're doing it again.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#78__CSNPosted 11/13/2013 2:06:44 PM
No, I don't remember.
#79hc-valkiriaPosted 11/13/2013 2:52:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#80CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 2:55:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]