Join VR? Or if Your Already in VR, Can You Tell Me Your Name?

#914n1cK8en_BronyPosted 11/13/2013 3:56:24 PM
B@D3

uhhhhhhhh yeaaaaahhhhh ohhhhhhhhh yeeeaaaaa
---
"Get it all out of your system boys" ~ YOLO_Nacho
uuuhhhhhhhh yeeaaahh
#92LeThA169Posted 11/13/2013 3:59:49 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...

whats the v stand for?

Deb.....<girl name
(female)

What do you think the V stands for
---
I got tired of updating my sig.
#93YOLO_NachoPosted 11/13/2013 4:18:32 PM
LeThA169 posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...

whats the v stand for?

Deb.....<girl name
(female)

Valerie?
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#94LeThA169Posted 11/13/2013 4:21:08 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
LeThA169 posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...

whats the v stand for?

Deb.....<girl name
(female)

Valerie?

If you don't know what it means then you aren't old enough to even use the internet.
---
#95__CSNPosted 11/13/2013 4:33:24 PM
Virgin obviously, to fit along with you.
#96hc-valkiriaPosted 11/13/2013 4:34:15 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
I couldn't leave you vallie wallie. I can tell I mean too much to you. Plus, I will crusade for deb for the rest of my life if necessary. And such harsh words are very unladylike Valerie. Please knock it off

For the last time, I'm a guy and my name is valkiria. And I'll say whatever I want as long as you keep trolling me and everyone else with your moronic nonsense. I would tell you to stop trolling but I'm sure u don't even know how to. Nobody gives a crap about you and you don't deserve to be on this board. You don't play the game, and all you do is troll just like falcon. You are the most annoying girl I've ever seen to post here. Does it feel good to u to post just to annoy people you sick minded freak?

Valerie, tbh it feels great to post here. I can feel you all accepting me with open arms. It feels... right. As for those very unladylike words you continually spew, how can you expect anyone to believe you are a young lady while those rude words leave your glossed up lips (or manicured nails, as it were)? I think I like it around here, and until I get a written sworn testimony debvoting yourself to the sweet angel that is Deborah, I may stick around for a little longer.

You must be some illiterate kid to still not get that im a guy. It's confirmed. You're worse than falcon u piece of crap.

i think you missed the lesson on being ladylike. don't call me illiterate when you're the one who cant read and interpret the life lessons i am laying down for you. also, i wanna put this out here since the only way i saw this was through the other quote. i dont care what you say, theres nothing that makes me hit the moderation button, as that is the sign of a COWARD. so dont think i modded you, since your debless debpinion is debsgusting and means nothing to me

What life lesson? All you do is put pointless puns on the word debbie. Lol you probably talk about debbie cuz u want to date her. Face it, I don't give a crap if you die. I don't even like you or your precious "debbie". So don't ever talk to me again. Got it, loser?
#97Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/13/2013 4:36:07 PM
hc-valkiria posted...

What life lesson? All you do is put pointless puns on the word debbie.

Yup. Exactly.
---
Name is EquiKnox. Balance and equilibrium shall rule out all....
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC. Name is EquiKnox on youtube accounts...
#98__CSNPosted 11/13/2013 4:42:20 PM
hc-valkiria posted...

Hey Signal, where did that "everyone is a friend" thing go?
#99LeThA169Posted 11/13/2013 4:43:43 PM
__CSN posted...
Virgin obviously, to fit along with you.

This^
---