>;o Bad c2 players!

#31YOLO_NachoPosted 11/15/2013 2:56:02 PM
seems like when someone says something valid/true, the only think c2 posters do is change the post to say what they were corrected for saying. clever. shows what kind of people are around these here parts. btw, hackers are all awful people and ruin games... not that this game could get much worse
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#32Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/15/2013 3:05:01 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
btw, hackers are all awful people and ruin games... not that this game could get much worse

Yolo, take a deep breath and calm down please. Not all hackers are malicious, black hat hackers you see in TV and stuff. It's what you do with your knowledge of hacking. ( Now, this is the "but Kas released codes and stuff."Mistakes are made.) Hacker or no hacker Kas is a member of the C2 community and that is one of the important things that sets Kas apart from other hackers. So please stop with the hacker witch-hunt guys.)

Now I am very serious Yolo, would you like to play some C2 or Goldeneye?

I don't have much time today, but maybe Saturday or Sunday?
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgDjdSyKSwRz8xzrvfxdocQ/about 9678-7706 -- My FC. Name is EquiKnox on youtube accounts...
#33xXAISPXxPosted 11/15/2013 5:19:55 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
btw, hackers are all awful people and ruin games... not that this game could get much worse

---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#34G3_RazorPosted 11/15/2013 5:38:22 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
kastastic posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
Kn0x_Games posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
.............are infecting this board

The challenge still stands....

3 matches, all upgrades allowed except damage upgrades. You in? o_O
I was tired of being associated with the terrible people on this board.

Hmmm...talk about putting your foot in your mouth.
You were tired of being assosiated with the terrible pieople on this board...but yet here you are.
Such a nOOb :/

arent you the terrible hacker?
lmao and im the noob.

Why don't you guys 1v1 with hacks on, and since Jingle*Bells is so bad, you should win.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#35YOLO_NachoPosted 11/15/2013 6:28:28 PM
that was a moronic thing to say. if i condemn hackers because theyre awful people and ruin games, why would i want to start hacking just to prove a point?
and i thought i covered this/made it clear earlier. 1v1s are for 8 year olds with low self esteem who are debsperate to prove themselves.
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#36xXAISPXxPosted 11/15/2013 6:58:44 PM
Why are you guys preferring hackers over legitimate players? For one to induce a challenge between a hacker and a helpless player without hacks is pretty derogating, if you ask me.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#37xXAISPXxPosted 11/15/2013 7:03:46 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
1v1s are for 8 year olds with low self esteem who are debsperate to prove themselves.

Actually, 1 on 1 matches are true ways to measure raw skill because they cancel out such factors of teammates and interferences.
---
#38old_man_mossyPosted 11/15/2013 7:06:48 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
btw, hackers are all awful people and ruin games...

---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#39old_man_mossyPosted 11/15/2013 7:20:40 PM
Kn0x_Games posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...

Yolo, take a deep breath and calm down please. Not all hackers are malicious, black hat hackers you see in TV and stuff. It's what you do with your knowledge of hacking. ( Now, this is the "but Kas released codes and stuff."Mistakes are made.) Hacker or no hacker Kas is a member of the C2 community and that is one of the important things that sets Kas apart from other hackers. So please stop with the hacker witch-hunt

Who the hell cares if you like the guy or he's part of the C2 community... So he gets a pass...lol. NO

I'm German, so was Hitler. Does that mean I approve of him in the German community? No.

Some people on this board don't like Tevas for what he has done and still does. You can tell us to stop the witch hunt all you want. I'll counter with a "get your head out your arse"

This isn't Sesame Street; we all don't have to get along. He still threatens folks and engages in other bad behavior. You can be cool with that, I could really care less...it's your choice. Just don't tell others how to feel- IMHO we're more than justified not liking him. Don't want to hear it? Why don't you stop bringing it up, then.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#40xXAISPXxPosted 11/15/2013 7:42:53 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Kn0x_Games posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...

Yolo, take a deep breath and calm down please. Not all hackers are malicious, black hat hackers you see in TV and stuff. It's what you do with your knowledge of hacking. ( Now, this is the "but Kas released codes and stuff."Mistakes are made.) Hacker or no hacker Kas is a member of the C2 community and that is one of the important things that sets Kas apart from other hackers. So please stop with the hacker witch-hunt

Some people on this board don't like Tevas for what he has done and still does.

---