>;o Bad c2 players!

#51Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/16/2013 6:52:54 AM

You know what, bye everyone. I will still accept PM's and I will post on topics that I am relevant to.

So yea..bye, and Samu5 keep up the good Gifs.
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgDjdSyKSwRz8xzrvfxdocQ/about 9678-7706 -- My FC. Name is EquiKnox on youtube accounts...
#52xXAISPXxPosted 11/16/2013 6:54:05 AM
kastastic posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
btw, hackers are all awful people and ruin games... not that this game could get much worse

I find your quotes to be cowardly...

Srsly...got something to say then say it, I mean really....Be original....speak for yourself.
I can handle it I promiss, but all this quote without a word of your own toward me is like such a "cat".

It's obvious you don't like me, probably because I pointed out the fact that you are an instigator and a drama queen.....now you can add coward to your list. Either way IDC :)

I just woke up, that's all.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#53G3_RazorPosted 11/16/2013 9:09:47 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
kastastic posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Kn0x_Games posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
btw, hackers are all awful people and ruin games... not that this game could get much worse

Yolo, take a deep breath and calm down please. Not all hackers are malicious, black hat hackers you see in TV and stuff. It's what you do with your knowledge of hacking. ( Now, this is the "but Kas released codes and stuff."Mistakes are made.) Hacker or no hacker Kas is a member of the C2 community and that is one of the important things that sets Kas apart from other hackers. So please stop with the hacker witch-hunt

#1. So he gets a pass...lol. NO

#2. I'm German, so was Hitler. Does that mean I approve of him in the German community? No.

#3. Some people on this board don't like Tevas for what he has done and still does. You can tell us to stop the witch hunt all you want. I'll counter with a "get your head out your arse"

#4. This isn't Sesame Street; we all don't have to get along. He still threatens folks and engages in other bad behavior. You can be cool with that, I could really care less...it's your choice. Just don't tell others how to feel- IMHO we're more than justified not liking him. Don't want to hear it? Why don't you stop bringing it up, then.

i m a dum troll hacker who cant play da game wiffout my cheats n even tho sum ppl take my side bc i post hurr, dat duznt mean nuthin. wifout my hax n cheats id be way beelo avg.

Am I dumb? Oh wait I shouldn't have changed quotes, cuz now their changing mine. Wow I'm just a dumb troll, who has no life, who sits at their computer all day trying to get satisfaction out of trolling.

Wow, for once your right. Try to do that more often, will you?
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#54G3_RazorPosted 11/16/2013 9:15:17 AM
Kn0x_Games posted...

You know what, bye everyone. I will still accept PM's and I will post on topics that I am relevant to.

So yea..bye, and Samu5 keep up the good Gifs.

WAIT WHAT?! that came out of no where?!! at least post a topic saying, cuz not everyone if watching this topic. Don't leave the board or the game. plzzzzzz. I need to talk to you so when I get an Xbox in December, we can play COD together.
---
#55YOLO_NachoPosted 11/16/2013 9:17:51 AM
G3_Razor posted...
I should probably sell my wii and stop posting here, because everyone hates me and i am too dumb to realize it. sad day to realize that but its a new and exciting time in my life. i can leave this pathetic board and go outside. i hope i remember what this sun thing is

hmmm
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#56LeThA169Posted 11/16/2013 9:21:14 AM
you guys realize that nacho is a pretty cool guy and not a troll right?
if he trolls you then you asked for it.
---
Inside this broken body, my soul is cold and throbbing.
#57G3_RazorPosted 11/16/2013 9:22:18 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
G3_Razor posted...
I should probably sell my wii and stop posting here, because everyone hates me and i am too dumb to realize it. sad day to realize that but its a new and exciting time in my life. i can leave this pathetic board and go outside. i hope i remember what this sun thing is

hmmm

changing quotes has taken over this board. And I hope you realize it, even though a lot of board members may hate me, they hate you much more. You should realize. I'm not trying to take shots at you anymore, people might h8 me, but you are much more hate, especially by J*B.
---
#58YOLO_NachoPosted 11/16/2013 9:38:36 AM
LeThA169 posted...
you guys realize that nacho is a pretty cool guy and not a troll right?

<3
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#59SoIdierw_AMpkU5Posted 11/16/2013 9:39:06 AM
G3_Razor posted...
changing quotes has taken over this board. And I hope you realize it, even though a lot of board members may hate me, they hate you much more. You should realize. I'm not trying to take shots at you anymore, people might h8 me, but you are much more hate, especially by J*B.

I have seen you change YOLO's quotes more, so he's not at fault.

And if you think that Tevas/Jingle*Bells is a positive asset to the game, then you're wrong. I'm in favor of YOLO_Nacho, if that's the case.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SoldierwithAMpkU5
http://i.imgur.com/VR5Vg9X.jpg
#60xXAISPXxPosted 11/16/2013 9:44:41 AM
LeThA169 posted...
and not a troll right?

http://i.imgur.com/GxTnK.gif
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden