I need to know...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I need to know...

User Info: Kn0x_Games

Kn0x_Games
3 years ago#1
Almost everyone is satisfied with C2. It's a good game with ok graphics. There could be less lag, but all in all it's a good game... what would adding vehicles do to the gameplay, for worse or for the better?

(we need _CSN's input for sure on this one, he's got helpful critiques)
Name is EquiKnox. Balance and equilibrium shall rule out all....
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC. Name is EquiKnox on youtube accounts...

Kn0x_Games
3 years ago#2
SIde note too, I am getting 360 soon...

Does anyone play online Xbox for the following:
(If you do can you please post your IGN for any of these Xbox360 games, I want to stay in contact with as many of you as possible when I sell the wii in December...)

-- Any of the Halo games

-- Any of the star wars battlefront games

-- Minecraft for Xbox

-- And any other conduit 2/sci fi similar games I should know about that are great on the XBox?

The reason I am doing this is because messaging over 40 people for the same question is way to tedious. :/

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
3 years ago#3
Kn0x_Games posted...

I want to stay in contact with as many of you as possible when I sell the wii in December...

Woa, what? December like in December 2013? THIS December? D:
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P

User Info: Wasabee

Wasabee
3 years ago#4
There already are vehicles in the game :) Not functioning vehicles, but vehicles nonetheless :P

I have a 360, but I almost never play online because I think it's somewhat expensive to do so, but I do own Halo Reach , that's about the only game that fits into the categories.... you will most likely find a name similar to Wasabee, but I will tell you the exact IGN and/or code later if you want! Hope to see you around C2 more often before you leave!
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooo people" - Rage #VoteEvanz

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#5
This December D: No!!! who will I have to kill me with Carbonizer at Crash Site? D:
I am hopefully getting a Xbox for Christmas. I will hopefully be getting COD Bo, Bo2, and/or Ghosts. I would recommend those games so we could play those. But I'm NOT selling the Wii lol. I will probably have to pay for Xbox live with my own money so that might be a bit hard. Also persuading my parents to let me play COD (they're a bit overprotective) even though In 3rd grade I used to stay up until 3 AM w/ my friend and play it. =P
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#6
It'll only add more lag

Kn0x_Games
3 years ago#7
drophyghost posted...
Kn0x_Games posted...

I want to stay in contact with as many of you as possible when I sell the wii in December...

Woa, what? December like in December 2013? THIS December? D:

40% chance I might sell Wii, 60% chance I won't. Not sure yet... :/

I do like C2, one of the best games I have owned so far. (@CSN: I know I know, it's really got lag and bad graphics etc. but I have not owned many games before...mostly old school ones, like for the Sega Genesis.)

Wasabee posted...
I have a 360, but I almost never play online because I think it's somewhat expensive to do so, but I do own Halo Reach , that's about the only game that fits into the categories.... you will most likely find a name similar to Wasabee, but I will tell you the exact IGN and/or code later if you want!

Excellent, someone here plays Halo too... yea...online is expensive. :/
If I do get Reach for 360 maybe online a little?

Valkiria posted...It'll only add more lag

Yea... guess so..darn, would've loved some war walkers like Metal gear ray though... lols.

And G3_Razor posted...
This December D: No!!! who will I have to kill me with Carbonizer at Crash Site? D:
I am hopefully getting a Xbox for Christmas. I will hopefully be getting COD Bo, Bo2, and/or Ghosts. I would recommend those games so we could play those.

Other people are proficient with the carby. Quite a few here on the board are very good with it but just don't use it often... but thanks :)

CoD; and the Black Ops games...maybe I might get those as well, I kinda like games with zombies, and ghosts looks pretty Xtreme...

User Info: LeThA169

LeThA169
3 years ago#8
Lol.This made my day, thanks.Especially cause it's a school day :)

Here's my GT:LethalThreat11
Get Minecraft so we can play together :)
Btw, Conduit 2 RULES!!!
I got tired of updating my sig.

User Info: B05S_P4G

B05S_P4G
3 years ago#9
The maps are way too small for usable vehicles. Plus, it would make the game lag more, as someone already said.
B05S^P4G: 3011-0210-9706

User Info: __CSN

__CSN
3 years ago#10
What about emplaced guns?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I need to know...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived