I need to know...

#1Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/13/2013 8:51:53 PM
Almost everyone is satisfied with C2. It's a good game with ok graphics. There could be less lag, but all in all it's a good game... what would adding vehicles do to the gameplay, for worse or for the better?

(we need _CSN's input for sure on this one, he's got helpful critiques)
---
Name is EquiKnox. Balance and equilibrium shall rule out all....
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC. Name is EquiKnox on youtube accounts...
#2Kn0x_Games(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 8:56:58 PM
SIde note too, I am getting 360 soon...

Does anyone play online Xbox for the following:
(If you do can you please post your IGN for any of these Xbox360 games, I want to stay in contact with as many of you as possible when I sell the wii in December...)

-- Any of the Halo games

-- Any of the star wars battlefront games

-- Minecraft for Xbox

-- And any other conduit 2/sci fi similar games I should know about that are great on the XBox?

The reason I am doing this is because messaging over 40 people for the same question is way to tedious. :/
---
#3drophyghostPosted 11/13/2013 9:01:20 PM
Kn0x_Games posted...

I want to stay in contact with as many of you as possible when I sell the wii in December...

Woa, what? December like in December 2013? THIS December? D:
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#4WasabeePosted 11/13/2013 9:12:28 PM
There already are vehicles in the game :) Not functioning vehicles, but vehicles nonetheless :P

I have a 360, but I almost never play online because I think it's somewhat expensive to do so, but I do own Halo Reach , that's about the only game that fits into the categories.... you will most likely find a name similar to Wasabee, but I will tell you the exact IGN and/or code later if you want! Hope to see you around C2 more often before you leave!
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooo people" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#5G3_RazorPosted 11/13/2013 9:38:34 PM
This December D: No!!! who will I have to kill me with Carbonizer at Crash Site? D:
I am hopefully getting a Xbox for Christmas. I will hopefully be getting COD Bo, Bo2, and/or Ghosts. I would recommend those games so we could play those. But I'm NOT selling the Wii lol. I will probably have to pay for Xbox live with my own money so that might be a bit hard. Also persuading my parents to let me play COD (they're a bit overprotective) even though In 3rd grade I used to stay up until 3 AM w/ my friend and play it. =P
---
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)
#6hc-valkiriaPosted 11/14/2013 12:07:36 AM
It'll only add more lag
#7Kn0x_Games(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 6:16:28 AM
drophyghost posted...
Kn0x_Games posted...

I want to stay in contact with as many of you as possible when I sell the wii in December...

Woa, what? December like in December 2013? THIS December? D:

40% chance I might sell Wii, 60% chance I won't. Not sure yet... :/

I do like C2, one of the best games I have owned so far. (@CSN: I know I know, it's really got lag and bad graphics etc. but I have not owned many games before...mostly old school ones, like for the Sega Genesis.)

Wasabee posted...
I have a 360, but I almost never play online because I think it's somewhat expensive to do so, but I do own Halo Reach , that's about the only game that fits into the categories.... you will most likely find a name similar to Wasabee, but I will tell you the exact IGN and/or code later if you want!

Excellent, someone here plays Halo too... yea...online is expensive. :/
If I do get Reach for 360 maybe online a little?

Valkiria posted...It'll only add more lag

Yea... guess so..darn, would've loved some war walkers like Metal gear ray though... lols.

And G3_Razor posted...
This December D: No!!! who will I have to kill me with Carbonizer at Crash Site? D:
I am hopefully getting a Xbox for Christmas. I will hopefully be getting COD Bo, Bo2, and/or Ghosts. I would recommend those games so we could play those.

Other people are proficient with the carby. Quite a few here on the board are very good with it but just don't use it often... but thanks :)

CoD; and the Black Ops games...maybe I might get those as well, I kinda like games with zombies, and ghosts looks pretty Xtreme...
---
#8LeThA169Posted 11/14/2013 7:06:52 AM
Lol.This made my day, thanks.Especially cause it's a school day :)

Here's my GT:LethalThreat11
Get Minecraft so we can play together :)
Btw, Conduit 2 RULES!!!
---
I got tired of updating my sig.
#9B05S_P4GPosted 11/14/2013 7:24:41 AM
The maps are way too small for usable vehicles. Plus, it would make the game lag more, as someone already said.
---
B05S^P4G: 3011-0210-9706
#10__CSNPosted 11/14/2013 7:31:40 AM
What about emplaced guns?