fun games XG4

#11kastasticPosted 11/15/2013 10:11:04 AM
_Signal posted...
However, more than likey, a moderator is not finding your GGs threads and it is someone marking them for moderation..

^This....

I get reported for anything...I just laugh it off, but just recently I had one get removed for off-fopic (a GG's) and then AISP started a GG topic which I repoted as soon as I saw and notice within a few minutes it was gone...lmao :)

BTW...that was the only time I reported a GG's topic...lol
Not sorry either AISP >:(
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#12G3_RazorPosted 11/15/2013 11:46:58 AM
kastastic posted...
_Signal posted...
However, more than likey, a moderator is not finding your GGs threads and it is someone marking them for moderation..

^This....

I get reported for anything...I just laugh it off, but just recently I had one get removed for off-fopic (a GG's) and then AISP started a GG topic which I repoted as soon as I saw and notice within a few minutes it was gone...lmao :)

BTW...that was the only time I reported a GG's topic...lol
Not sorry either AISP >:(

Same here, but how does GGs violate the TOU? I got three of mine marked for off topic posting, one of them being GGs to you. btw GG about 3 weeks ago 1v1 Strike Rifle at Whiteout until some random person joined and started killing me. lol Now I just try not to post them. It's probably _CSN or YOLO_Nacho doing it to amuse themselves.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#13Luigi and Tails(Moderator)Posted 11/15/2013 3:15:54 PM
I am going to make a point of leaving this topic open. GG topics are violations as the game boards are meant to discuss the game, not multiplayer matches that you've had that mean nothing to 95% of the rest of the board. There is a perfectly good PM system for you to talk GGs with other users over, otherwise feel free to use a social board or claim a non-topical board to talk about your matches on.

This is just an unofficial friendly message as the last thing I want to do is having to actually sift boards for violations. GameFAQs tends to run on a community spirit - so if everybody on this board is happy with the GG topics and we don't see any marks, then we'll let you tend to your own devices (within reason, of course). If we start seeing GG marks from here in the queue, then we'll start investigating.

So to reiterate - this is my first time on this board - but I would suggest that GGs take place somewhere else than here/don't get marked as such as otherwise they'll just get moderated and you'll hate us mods for upholding the TOU that you've all signed up to.

I'll leave this topic open for a day or so for you to fire any questions my way, but if I start getting abuse/frivolous stuff then I'm afraid I'll go back to the letter of the law, rather than the spirit.
---
HELLO I ARE GAMEFAQ MODERATER PLEESED TO MEAT U
#141PefrogPosted 11/15/2013 3:24:52 PM
My guess is that there is someone *cough* troll *cough* mad because they were modded for saying something inappropriate and now they are trying to get back at us by reporting harmless good games threads. It's not really a big deal. It is easy to get around. Example:

Topic: The phase rifle shoots 3 shots before you have to reload.

Message: That seems balanced in this game for a OHKO. By the way good games Barney Rubble and Fred Flinstone.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#15Luigi and Tails(Moderator)Posted 11/15/2013 4:14:40 PM
Like I said, if we have to investigate we'll probably pick up on repeat GG topics. I wasn't intending on talking about loopholes for you guys to GG each other anyway - let's close this discussion on that point.
---
HELLO I ARE GAMEFAQ MODERATER PLEESED TO MEAT U