B0S5 is good too, but not as good as JVC

Them's fightin words boy.

New Sig right there.
---
"Thems fighting words boy"-P4G
FC: 2667-4324-3617
#32LigersRulePosted 11/15/2013 12:36:21 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Lig, Conduit 2 is now one of those NES games where is you torrent it its fine, because the devs aren't making any money of it any more, plus its also worth mentioning that its really just to bypass the region lock, if the devs were still making money of C2, I can see your point, but there aren't, so, whats your point?

In the words of Nintendo...

Nintendo
People Making Nintendo Emulators and Nintendo ROMs are Helping Publishers by Making Old Games Available that are No Longer Being Sold by the Copyright Owner. This Does Not Hurt Anyone and Allows Gamers to Play Old Favorites. What's the Problem?

The problem is that it's illegal. Copyrights and trademarks of games are corporate assets. If these vintage titles are available far and wide, it undermines the value of this intellectual property and adversely affects the right owner. In addition, the assumption that the games involved are vintage or nostalgia games is incorrect. Nintendo is famous for bringing back to life its popular characters for its newer systems, for example, Mario and Donkey Kong have enjoyed their adventures on all Nintendo platforms, going from coin-op machines to our latest hardware platforms. As a copyright owner, and creator of such famous characters, only Nintendo has the right to benefit from such valuable assets.

http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp#helping
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#33CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 4:39:33 PM
LigersRule posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Lig, Conduit 2 is now one of those NES games where is you torrent it its fine, because the devs aren't making any money of it any more, plus its also worth mentioning that its really just to bypass the region lock, if the devs were still making money of C2, I can see your point, but there aren't, so, whats your point?

In the words of Nintendo...

Nintendo
People Making Nintendo Emulators and Nintendo ROMs are Helping Publishers by Making Old Games Available that are No Longer Being Sold by the Copyright Owner. This Does Not Hurt Anyone and Allows Gamers to Play Old Favorites. What's the Problem?

The problem is that it's illegal. Copyrights and trademarks of games are corporate assets. If these vintage titles are available far and wide, it undermines the value of this intellectual property and adversely affects the right owner. In addition, the assumption that the games involved are vintage or nostalgia games is incorrect. Nintendo is famous for bringing back to life its popular characters for its newer systems, for example, Mario and Donkey Kong have enjoyed their adventures on all Nintendo platforms, going from coin-op machines to our latest hardware platforms. As a copyright owner, and creator of such famous characters, only Nintendo has the right to benefit from such valuable assets.

http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp#helping

And what about the people who want to play the original game? Come on.

In any case, don't really matter, people still do it, and will continue to do so, so whatever.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#34JVC-AshuraPosted 11/16/2013 4:24:05 AM
LigersRule: Thanks for bringing the proof that hacking for changing region is illegal. I though it was ok as long as i have bought the games i downloaded^^. ( i only play conduit2 and melee so i don't intend to download anything else)

However, i find it outrageous that Nintendo put a barrier between PAL and NTSC and i wouldn't mind breaking through!

CmoIsDaNam3: We think alike^^
Indeed i'm trying to go NTSC thanks to Kastatic and coco's help but i didn't want to make a fuss over it cause i was afraid i couldn't do it.
Now i'm more confident but i don't have much time to spend in hacks so it might still be long before i get to play NTSC!

Can't wait to play with you all :D
#35LepticocoPosted 11/16/2013 8:22:56 AM
[JVC] is a team NTSC and PAL ^^
#36night42marePosted 11/16/2013 8:58:34 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
B05S_P4G posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
B0S5 is good too, but not as good as JVC

Them's fightin words boy.

Indeed. :0

Now there's no need to start a ruccus here boys *deep southern accent* if you realy wanna go at it be my guest, just not here, not now. Private match, 3 matches, any maps, any loadouts, no private match perks, (drop baxes etc.) play it down to the bare bone style to see who truly is the best. *tips hat* good day to you gentlemen.
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#37B05S_BrennanPosted 11/16/2013 10:07:23 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
And what about the people who want to play the original game? Come on.

It's not uncommon for old games to be ported to new systems.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#38__CSNPosted 11/16/2013 10:42:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]