FoxyGrampa, Jingle*Bells vs. Valkiria, _Dark, |G3|Razor

#21hc-valkiriaPosted 11/14/2013 11:37:29 PM
I refuse to play if jingle bells hacks. Its a waste of my time.
#22_DarkC2Posted 11/15/2013 5:58:14 AM
The21stgun posted...
I dont think Jingle*Bells, or any KAS memeber is going to back me up, lol

Anyway, when I get back, this is how its going to go down! Im going to lose! yaaay!

I have been practicing >:)
Just ask oblivion. In a 1(oblivion) V 2( Me and some other guy I can't remember)
I PR'd him quite a bit. Probably not enough yo beat you, but with others backing me up... We got dis. What day / time?
---
Hello, gamers of many games! I am _Dark, and I mostly play first person shooters, like Conduit 2. My C2 FC: 2667-4324-3617 See you in game!
#23G3_RazorPosted 11/15/2013 8:52:59 AM
kastastic posted...
G3_Razor posted...
No rules?! J*B will just hack. sorry I'd rather not waste my time having J*B hack my Wii

It wouldn't be any fun if I did that....Well maybe a little :)

Wait a minute....I hax my Wii not yours :/

=P it was an excuse. lol No it would be kinda cool if you hacked... for your team. Wouldn't that many TPCs glitch up the whole game. Instigators was funny btw. lol HackerzRn00bs, and HackerzRwimps... against a hacker =P but we would lose in about 1 second.
---
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)
#24kastasticPosted 11/15/2013 10:54:57 AM
G3_Razor posted...
kastastic posted...
G3_Razor posted...
No rules?! J*B will just hack. sorry I'd rather not waste my time having J*B hack my Wii

Wouldn't that many TPCs glitch up the whole game. Instigators was funny btw. lol HackerzRn00bs, and HackerzRwimps... against a hacker =P.

Not if I am host, which is 99% of the time. The other 1% is when I forget to force it ;)
I also found that comical...me against NoHacksEVER, and HackerzRwimps. All they had to do was capture one control point to win, but they failed.
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#25G3_RazorPosted 11/15/2013 12:49:37 PM
kastastic posted...
G3_Razor posted...
kastastic posted...
G3_Razor posted...

Wouldn't that many TPCs glitch up the whole game. Instigators was funny btw. lol HackerzRn00bs, and HackerzRwimps... against a hacker =P.

Not if I am host, which is 99% of the time. The other 1% is when I forget to force it ;)
I also found that comical...me against NoHacksEVER, and HackerzRwimps. All they had to do was capture one control point to win, but they failed.

There's a TON of people named like: "noHackz" or whatever.. I think I've seen 5.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#26_DarkC2Posted 11/15/2013 2:07:12 PM
The21stgun posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Too bad. ;)

lol, its ok, do your worst!

You may not know this, but I got John Ghotti on the phone! Along with ^.^ and a few others!

All it takes is one button, ha, mwaha, MWAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough and hacks* oh man, Im getting too old! *covers tail*

John Ghotti died of cancer 0_0
---
"Them's fightin words boy"-P4G
FC: 2667-4324-3617
#27The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 3:07:16 PM
_DarkC2 posted...
The21stgun posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Too bad. ;)

You may not know this, but I got John Ghotti on the phone! Along with ^.^ and a few others!

All it takes is one button, ha, mwaha, MWAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough and hacks* oh man, Im getting too old! *covers tail*

Thats what he wants you to think...
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#28_DarkC2Posted 11/15/2013 4:31:22 PM
The21stgun posted...
_DarkC2 posted...
The21stgun posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Too bad. ;)

Thats what he wants you to think...

Lol I looked him up. An american mobster. He died if cancer... What are the chances of that happening to a mobster???
---
"Them's fightin words boy"-P4G
FC: 2667-4324-3617