Hiiiiiiii :D

#41G3_RazorPosted 11/15/2013 10:25:04 PM
__CSN posted...
>Call of Aim Assist
>Skill

Something isn't quite right.

Watch Cmo's "introducing Danger, by Owenyk. (I'm not sure how to spell it) He could destroy you in a 1v1 sniping, then edit to make it look like he destroyed you more than he did.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#42CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/15/2013 10:57:54 PM
G3_Razor posted...
__CSN posted...
>Call of Aim Assist
>Skill

Something isn't quite right.

Watch Cmo's "introducing Danger, by Owenyk. (I'm not sure how to spell it) He could destroy you in a 1v1 sniping, then edit to make it look like he destroyed you more than he did.

---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#43hc-valkiriaPosted 11/15/2013 11:16:49 PM
__CSN posted...
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
__CSN posted...
In other news, I could piss on TC in both GoW and BF.

And I could s#!* on you in any shooter.

lol. All you did in C2 was bunnyhop around like a derp with a Ballistics Focus speed SPAS. In a game that requires skill, that wouldn't be rewarded.

It depends on the set he uses. If he is using the quickness/ stability, then jumping is necessary since it only works for precision versus the common evasion set.
#44__CSNPosted 11/16/2013 5:17:43 AM
@G3 and Seamoe: In CoD, "sniping" is either going Rambo, randomly quickscoping and watching as the aim assisted hitscan bullet magically curves to the target's dome from three in-game feet away, or dicking around in a corner somewhere, with scope trained on the area in front of you, hoping someone will walk by. Ever tried sniping with a Longshot in Gears or Sniper Rifle in some of the earlier Halos? You actually have to aim and be precise (not accurate) to do well.

@Valkiria: No, just the standard Metal Legs/SC loadout that has a tendency to make people float around the map.
#45The21stgunPosted 11/16/2013 6:23:53 AM
Another Topic down in flames
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#46Katy_C2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 8:18:51 AM
.....LOL. Looks like Mister Troll is getting a little flustered.

BTW, GGs Cmo! You were like the only person I had a good connection with last night. Just about everyone was ice skating around >_> xD. Too many bad memories of foreign hosts in other games.
#47xXAISPXxPosted 11/16/2013 9:47:51 AM
Katy_C2 posted...
.....LOL. Looks like Mister Troll is getting a little flustered.

BTW, GGs Cmo! You were like the only person I had a good connection with last night. Just about everyone was ice skating around >_> xD. Too many bad memories of foreign hosts in other games.

How late were you playing?
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#48Katy_C2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 10:18:57 AM
From around 11:00 to midnight, EST.
#49YOLO_NachoPosted 11/16/2013 10:59:51 AM
Kn0x_Games posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

alt posting on the wrong account
sleuthered
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#50YOLO_NachoPosted 11/16/2013 11:01:03 AM
eig7hty posted...