Hiiiiiiii :D

#51NobleZonePosted 11/16/2013 11:09:39 AM
Aren't we all alts?

#deep
---
I'm hoping that no one will notice this isn't actually a signature
http://i.imgur.com/1wGwI3L.jpg
#52DerppopotamusPosted 11/16/2013 11:14:58 AM
Hello Mister or Misses Katy. Hope to see you in-game. Do you play hardcore any?

__CSN posted...
In CoD, "sniping" is either going Rambo, randomly quickscoping and watching as the aim assisted hitscan bullet magically curves to the target's dome from three in-game feet away

I hate to say it, but he's right.

I recall playing splitscreen in MW2 with a friend who was supposed to be a well known sniper. I'll admit, I'm terrible with thumbsticks. But the aim-assist in that game allowed me to destroy him by quick scoping in a game I had never played before. :c
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#53xXAISPXxPosted 11/16/2013 11:56:05 AM
Katy_C2 posted...
From around 11:00 to midnight, EST.

Huh! Just as I expected...
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#54YOLO_NachoPosted 11/16/2013 12:16:57 PM
something is bugging me. mr fox or knox or whatever just so happened to quit this game/board right around when "ms" katy showed up. awfully convenient, especially given that mr knox posted in this thread and immediately deleted it. one thing the ge board knows better than anything is alts. we have dealt with alts forever, and especially when someone isnt careful and posts on the wrong account, it is a dead giveaway. in my personal opinion, knox is this katy person. probably just a hunch or whatever, but something doesnt smell right with ms katy here, and im thinking all the evidence points right to the knox fella. if he didnt slip up and post on the wrong account, i wouldnt have suspected it, but its just too perfect
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#55Katy_C2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 12:21:20 PM
Seriously? I thought this alt thing was done already.

And AISP, does the game have more connection problems later on? I played this morning (only, like, four people on, LOL) and it felt a lot smoother.
#56xXAISPXxPosted 11/16/2013 12:51:32 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
something is bugging me. mr fox or knox or whatever just so happened to quit this game/board right around when "ms" katy showed up. awfully convenient, especially given that mr knox posted in this thread and immediately deleted it. one thing the ge board knows better than anything is alts. we have dealt with alts forever, and especially when someone isnt careful and posts on the wrong account, it is a dead giveaway. in my personal opinion, knox is this katy person. probably just a hunch or whatever, but something doesnt smell right with ms katy here, and im thinking all the evidence points right to the knox fella. if he didnt slip up and post on the wrong account, i wouldnt have suspected it, but its just too perfect

I don't think it's Knox, I should tell you, but these are only theories issued by rather weak evidence. I could be inaccurate in my thesis, but the same may apply to you.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#57xXAISPXxPosted 11/16/2013 12:57:53 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
Seriously? I thought this alt thing was done already.

And AISP, does the game have more connection problems later on? I played this morning (only, like, four people on, LOL) and it felt a lot smoother.

Sounds unsound. If by later on you mean later in the day, likely so.

Do you play hardcore? We could use more hardcore players...
---
#58LeThA169Posted 11/16/2013 1:25:38 PM
Welcome to the board i guess, would you like a kick to the shin?
---
:) ;) :] ;] :p ;p :0 :o :l :/ :\ .-. ._. /_\ n.n n_n :s :x ^~^ ^.^ ^-^ ^_^ \(^~^)/ =^.^= #_# _"
#59DerppopotamusPosted 11/16/2013 3:26:47 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Do you play hardcore? We could use more hardcore players...

Yus, yus, yus,

I could careless if katy is an alt, I just want more HC players. >w< Wait, do you play HC now, AISP?
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#60eig7htyPosted 11/16/2013 3:46:02 PM
G3_Razor posted...
__CSN posted...
>Call of Aim Assist
>Skill

He could destroy you in a 1v1 sniping, then edit to make it look like he destroyed you more than he did.

Editing can make anyone look good, and you've obviously haven't seen many CoD snipers by the way you're talking cmo up, nothing special about spawn trapping, as far as aim assist goes, it does play a part but there's several people who don't use it and still can do the same
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?