Hiiiiiiii :D

#61CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/16/2013 3:53:53 PM
__CSN posted...
@G3 and Seamoe: In CoD, "sniping" is either going Rambo, randomly quickscoping and watching as the aim assisted hitscan bullet magically curves to the target's dome from three in-game feet away, or dicking around in a corner somewhere, with scope trained on the area in front of you, hoping someone will walk by. Ever tried sniping with a Longshot in Gears or Sniper Rifle in some of the earlier Halos? You actually have to aim and be precise (not accurate) to do well.

Says the person who can't even get 2 kills. xD
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#62G3_RazorPosted 11/16/2013 4:15:56 PM
eig7hty posted...
G3_Razor posted...
__CSN posted...
>Call of Aim Assist
>Skill

He could destroy you in a 1v1 sniping, then edit to make it look like he destroyed you more than he did.

Editing can make anyone look good, and you've obviously haven't seen many CoD snipers by the way you're talking cmo up, nothing special about spawn trapping, as far as aim assist goes, it does play a part but there's several people who don't use it and still can do the same

I have seen many cod sniping vids. Maybe it's not that hard, but I do not know, nor do I care (anyone who finished the single Player knows what I'm talking about... I hope) Yes editing can make anyone look good. I was trying to say that Cmo would destroy him in a 1v1, And he could edit it a lot and make him look bad.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#63eig7htyPosted 11/16/2013 4:26:09 PM
I get what you were saying and 1v1 's prove nothing but how messed up connections can be and editing them proves even less
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#64xXAISPXxPosted 11/16/2013 9:38:48 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Do you play hardcore? We could use more hardcore players...

Yus, yus, yus,

Wait, do you play HC now, AISP?

Hell yes! Derpy, I've been wanting more HC games, you know.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#65YOLO_NachoPosted 11/17/2013 12:28:14 AM
G3_Razor posted...
eig7hty posted...
G3_Razor posted...
__CSN posted...
>Call of Aim Assist
>Skill

He could destroy you in a 1v1 sniping, then edit to make it look like he destroyed you more than he did.

Editing can make anyone look good, and you've obviously haven't seen many CoD snipers by the way you're talking cmo up, nothing special about spawn trapping, as far as aim assist goes, it does play a part but there's several people who don't use it and still can do the same

I have seen many cod sniping vids. Maybe it's not that hard, but I do not know, nor do I care (anyone who finished the single Player knows what I'm talking about... I hope) Yes editing can make anyone look good. I was trying to say that Cmo would destroy him in a 1v1, And he could edit it a lot and make him look bad.

so its like autotune and the artist actually has no talent but can use technology to make themselves seem good when they really arent good at all? cmo is the ke$ha of this board, and razor is the groupie thatll do anything for its master
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#66G3_RazorPosted 11/17/2013 10:25:38 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
G3_Razor posted...
eig7hty posted...
G3_Razor posted...
__CSN posted...
>Call of Aim Assist
>Skill

so its like autotune and the artist actually has no talent but can use technology to make themselves seem good when they really arent good at all? cmo is the ke$ha of this board, and razor is the groupie thatll do anything for its master

What the heck are you talking about. I was making a point that Cmo is a good editor, and that he is a good sniper. All you do is troll all day trying to get satisfaction out of it.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#67Katy_C2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 3:30:12 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
Hello Mister or Misses Katy. Hope to see you in-game. Do you play hardcore any?

__CSN posted...
In CoD, "sniping" is either going Rambo, randomly quickscoping and watching as the aim assisted hitscan bullet magically curves to the target's dome from three in-game feet away

I hate to say it, but he's right.

I recall playing splitscreen in MW2 with a friend who was supposed to be a well known sniper. I'll admit, I'm terrible with thumbsticks. But the aim-assist in that game allowed me to destroy him by quick scoping in a game I had never played before. :c

LOL, maybe you should play CoD competitively. That's where all the money is now that MLG Halo got killed off by Virgin. :(

I haven't tried hardcore yet, but will once I improve a bit. Is it still active?
#68CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/17/2013 3:41:43 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
Hello Mister or Misses Katy. Hope to see you in-game. Do you play hardcore any?

__CSN posted...
In CoD, "sniping" is either going Rambo, randomly quickscoping and watching as the aim assisted hitscan bullet magically curves to the target's dome from three in-game feet away

I hate to say it, but he's right.

I recall playing splitscreen in MW2 with a friend who was supposed to be a well known sniper. I'll admit, I'm terrible with thumbsticks. But the aim-assist in that game allowed me to destroy him by quick scoping in a game I had never played before. :c

LOL, maybe you should play CoD competitively. That's where all the money is now that MLG Halo got killed off by Virgin. :(

I haven't tried hardcore yet, but will once I improve a bit. Is it still active?

No, its not active.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#69CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/17/2013 3:42:20 PM
eig7hty posted...
I get what you were saying and 1v1 's prove nothing but how messed up connections can be and editing them proves even less

1 v 1s? Dude, thats when the connection is best.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#70CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/17/2013 3:46:29 PM
Nacho, have you even seen any of my edits? I'm not bragging when I say this, but they are pretty dang good when you make one that has over 1000 views...

Plus when nearly everyone says you make good edits.

Just saying, here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvKVc-5oR6M
---
Conduit, More, Often.