Hiiiiiiii :D

#81eig7htyPosted 11/17/2013 8:20:35 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
What? Dude, when you have another person host that isn't the guys who are 1 v 1ing you have more fair and equal lag, esp so if the guy hosting has good internet, that's the how dedicated servers work man. So what are YOU talking about?

Never brought up dedicated servers and again, regardless of whatever host, game mechanics will be the same
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#82CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/17/2013 8:37:27 PM
eig7hty posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
What? Dude, when you have another person host that isn't the guys who are 1 v 1ing you have more fair and equal lag, esp so if the guy hosting has good internet, that's the how dedicated servers work man. So what are YOU talking about?

Never brought up dedicated servers and again, regardless of whatever host, game mechanics will be the same

Well then expalin WHAT the HECK you are talking ABOUT THEN?
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#83__CSNPosted 11/18/2013 12:07:25 PM
Cmo, the problem is that there will always be a some degree of lag. Though it may seem imperceptible sometimes, it will affect the game even on a frame-by-frame basis. This is why competitive fighting games focus so much on offline play. For example, in SF, Shotokan players can get away with a lot of sweeps and DPs they wouldn't be able to offline.
#84eig7htyPosted 11/18/2013 12:49:06 PM
__CSN posted...
the problem is that there will always be a some degree of lag.

Exactly, there's no such thing as a perfect connection, which in this case means that no matter what the circumstamces are regarding a 1v1, it proves nothing regardless of end result
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#85xXAISPXxPosted 11/18/2013 1:14:42 PM
Kn0x_Games posted...
eig7hty posted...

No, you can ask anyone on this board that I've played and they'd all say I don't camp

Yeah...I remember U.

He does not camp, eig7hty is a very aggressive player.

You've played with eig7hty before? Strange...

That's true, nonetheless.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#86G3_RazorPosted 11/18/2013 1:32:43 PM
__CSN posted...
Cmo, the problem is that there will always be a some degree of lag. Though it may seem imperceptible sometimes, it will affect the game even on a frame-by-frame basis. This is why competitive fighting games focus so much on offline play. For example, in SF, Shotokan players can get away with a lot of sweeps and DPs they wouldn't be able to offline.

Hate to say it, but he's right. Even if you have someone else hosting, there will always be some degree of lag. One cause of lag is the time it taks to travel from what happens on your screen, for it to happen on yours, thats why when you shoot someone, it takes a little bit for them to die. teleporting is caused by many various things, one being things messing up the signal/ using the internet on many devices. If someone else is hosting, it might take time for it to travel to you, longer than it does to the other person, therefor they have an unfair advantage.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#87YOLO_NachoPosted 11/20/2013 12:52:54 PM
Katy < Debbie
Bump
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie