_../'||||||||]
==o_______________|
),.(_(__)/
//(\)),'
//___//
#2rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 11/18/2013 5:35:29 PM
USP
---
I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added "moment" after akward.
This is akward.
#3iV3N0M(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 5:39:05 PM
USP)(why?
#4Toho2Posted 11/18/2013 5:45:06 PM
iV3N0M posted...
USP)(why?

It does major damage. It can go against the Scar and Spas in most situations. However, that doesn't make it the most fun gun.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
#5old_man_mossyPosted 11/18/2013 5:51:00 PM
Pound for pound and bullet for bullet...I think the MP5k variant...don't remember it's name per say.

Great for new folks and more than afew board vets have put together reign of terrors off them...never have myself but it seems a great weapon

One that's both good for hardcore and lock on ville..as a secondary that can sub for a primary? Good luck getting the USP to get the job done in hardcore... Not saying it's impossible but burst fire exists for a reason, lol !
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#6CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/18/2013 6:01:52 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Pound for pound and bullet for bullet...I think the MP5k variant...don't remember it's name per say.

Great for new folks and more than afew board vets have put together reign of terrors off them...never have myself but it seems a great weapon

One that's both good for hardcore and lock on ville..as a secondary that can sub for a primary? Good luck getting the USP to get the job done in hardcore... Not saying it's impossible but burst fire exists for a reason, lol !

I disagree, MP5KA4 is too low damage, 7 damage vs 17, 15 shots to kill vs 6, plus about the same the same accuracy too, USP wins.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#7old_man_mossyPosted 11/18/2013 6:08:03 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

I disagree, MP5KA4 is too low damage, 7 damage vs 17, 15 shots to kill vs 6, plus about the same the same accuracy too, USP wins.

Lock on and the USP is the best gun...where is your ROF stats? How about clip size vs reload?

More to this than you are seeing...but use what you want to and get back to me when you get a reign if terror in hardcore with it.

Off your stunted stat anylisis that's just pure damage the carbonizer and PR are the best weapons, unbarred by circumstance
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#8xXAISPXxPosted 11/18/2013 6:09:12 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

MP5 is highly versatile, it's radically adept for melee, and I'd say it's the easiest and most capital weapon in the game. Moreover, it is surprisingly a balanced weapon.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#9xXAISPXxPosted 11/18/2013 6:10:27 PM
In damage statistics, I say amen with the USP performing more successfully than the MP5KA4.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#10old_man_mossyPosted 11/18/2013 6:19:32 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
In damage statistics, I say amen with the USP performing more successfully than the MP5KA4.

How often are things that simple though, especially in the land of hardcore? I know myself I'd always run with the USP last in that mode...I'd rather take any of the other ballistic secondaries.

Clip size and high ROF or superior damage...either the MP5K or the HVS45 served me better.
---