What is the best weapon overall?

#11CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/18/2013 6:31:32 PM
Then why do 80% of players use it over the MP5? Plus also 15 rounds out of a 30 round mag means you need a 50% of your mag to kill them, while the USP requires just a little over 33% to kill. Tell me that huh?
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#12old_man_mossyPosted 11/18/2013 6:47:11 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Then why do 80% of players use it over the MP5? Plus also 15 rounds out of a 30 round mag means you need a 50% of your mag to kill them, while the USP requires just a little over 33% to kill. Tell me that huh?

Because hardly anyone plays hardcore, duh.

As far as damage to clip size alegebra...better land all those shots, son...good luck with that without lockon. Your 33% damage can become less than that in a hurry .

But AGAIN...that's not what we're talking about or just go with the Phase Rifle or Carby.

Auto exist for a reason... So you can fire more shots. Lol, perhaps your some CoD pro ... Your semi auto clicking never misses or throws off your aim...

But here is a REAL WORLD LESSON for you. The best gun isn't the one with the best "damage" it's the one easiest to use.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#13eig7htyPosted 11/18/2013 6:49:37 PM
Lag.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#14CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/18/2013 7:02:08 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

As far as damage to clip size alegebra...better land all those shots, son...good luck with that without lockon. Your 33% damage can become less than that in a hurry .

But AGAIN...that's not what we're talking about or just go with the Phase Rifle or Carby.

Auto exist for a reason... So you can fire more shots. Lol, perhaps your some CoD pro ... Your semi auto clicking never misses or throws off your aim...

But here is a REAL WORLD LESSON for you. The best gun isn't the one with the best "damage" it's the one easiest to use.

Sorry man, but in my hands, other peoples hands, stats, and just plain old useage goes directly to the USP.45, the MP5 is just a slighty better finisher man, its sometimes easir to finish people off with the MP5 than the USP because it just sprays everywhere. But other than that, objectivly speaking mind you, USP IS better, by a long way too.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#15iV3N0M(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 7:07:46 PM
USP HAS BETTER ACcuracy negotiating along how much ammo capable it is
#16The_Mad_KittenPosted 11/18/2013 7:08:23 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Sorry man, but in my hands, other peoples hands, stats, and just plain old useage goes directly to the USP.45, the MP5 is just a slighty better finisher man, its sometimes easir to finish people off with the MP5 than the USP because it just sprays everywhere. But other than that, objectivly speaking mind you, USP IS better, by a long way too.

I use the MP5K in hardcore, if anyone's ever faced me in HC, that is.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. [O$C]Venonat FC:3526_4745_6745. NO ONE PARTIES HARDER(/^o^)/I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ-3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.
#17old_man_mossyPosted 11/18/2013 7:11:20 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Sorry...but that's just your opinion...

Never hardly ever saw it in hardcore. I suggest a pole, lol...maybe you're just too pro....but it is safe to say I've been playing this game a hell of a lot longer than you and in hardcore...which is dead for the new folks around here now...

It was absent for a reason most of the time , he'll I saw more warpys than 45's
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#18old_man_mossyPosted 11/18/2013 7:17:13 PM
iV3N0M posted...

Accuracy is subjective...no guns in C2 have active or passive sway...no recoil either...or damage decay
---
#19CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/18/2013 7:19:45 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
iV3N0M posted...

Accuracy is subjective...no guns in C2 have active or passive sway...no recoil either...or damage decay

Actually, some guns, including the USP and MP5 have recoil.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#20old_man_mossyPosted 11/18/2013 7:24:05 PM
It's how they let the ballistics keep up with the imaginary energy rifles or semi auto explosive canister launchers that also don't suffer from any of that rot.

Seriously...run a test on a sign. The crosshairs don't climb.
---