What is the best weapon overall?

#41xXAISPXxPosted 11/18/2013 9:20:36 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Mossy, thats hardcore, and even in hardcore, USP still wins because its better overall.

Also, to note, most people BTGB, so and it is the default playlist when you press match making, so any and all bases for weapons overall should be BTGB, not hardcore.

And with that said Mossy, again, USP is better.

"USP is better"

That's an opinion. An opinion will never logically be a fact, and that's a fact. It doesn't matter how much you support it or how much it's true to you.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#42kastasticPosted 11/18/2013 9:27:13 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Mossy, thats hardcore, and even in hardcore, USP still wins because its better overall.

Also, to note, most people BTGB, so and it is the default playlist when you press match making, so any and all bases for weapons overall should be BTGB, not hardcore.

And with that said Mossy, again, USP is better.

"USP is better"

That's an opinion. An opinion will never logically be a fact, and that's a fact. It doesn't matter how much you support it or how much it's true to you.

For once I agree...nobody is going to take the time to try and prove their right...

But IMHO..it all depends on who is holding what weapon...what works for you may not work for me.
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#43CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/18/2013 9:27:45 PM
Yeah, its only because I joined late in the GameFAQs that people think I had not played A LOT of C2, but man, they just don't know.

As far the USP remark, you can say what you will, but he proof is there, its not just opinion, its fact.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#44old_man_mossyPosted 11/18/2013 9:36:30 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Yeah, its only because I joined late in the GameFAQs that people think I had not played A LOT of C2, but man, they just don't know.

As far the USP remark, you can say what you will, but he proof is there, its not just opinion, its fact.

FYI....The year or so of play history was referring to my own experience...thus you couldn't relate to it.

It had nothing to do with how long you have or haven't been playing.

As far as it being better....again you don't take into consideration how useful the auto feature is in a non lockon mode like hardcore. It's just an easier weapon to use and get kills with for me in that mode without clicking the trigger and making my already small hitbox for a headshot get smaller. For me it was all about fluidity as the recoil is very minor, if even present, imho

I wasn't alone in that
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#45CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/18/2013 9:46:35 PM
Then you need to word stuff better, and once again, BTGB is the default playlist, so any and all bases of which weapon is better should be done in said playlist, not hardcore, and in BTGB and even hardcore the USP wins out, again, higher damage, faster mobilty, faster reload, better at range, faster swap, and just about the same hip-fire, and a few more traits lends this weapon to being better. Again, just a fact of the game, forget this hardcore talk because if hardcore even mattered it wouldn't be dead like it is now, BTGB matters more and in BTGB, the USP.45 wins out by a large margin, and if you don't see it now, then you don't see the big picture and in a objective way.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#46old_man_mossyPosted 11/18/2013 9:51:01 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Then you need to word stuff better, and once again, BTGB is the default playlist, so any and all bases of which weapon is better should be done in said playlist, not hardcore, and in BTGB and even hardcore the USP wins out, again, higher damage, faster mobilty, faster reload, better at range, faster swap, and just about the same hip-fire, and a few more traits lends this weapon to being better. Again, just a fact of the game, forget this hardcore talk because if hardcore even mattered it wouldn't be dead like it is now, BTGB matters more and in BTGB, the USP.45 wins out by a large margin, and if you don't see it now, then you don't see the big picture and in a objective way.

The fact it's dead is half the reason I don't want to play anymore. again, lol ...it's all about Cmo.

That mode did matter to me, thus it's why...I dunno...I BOTHERED MENTIONING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE, lol
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#47CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/18/2013 10:01:26 PM
But did it matter to the vast majority of players in Conduit 2?

No.

If it did, there would be people still playing it, in order to play a hardcore match you have to host a private match like 80% of time now, where you NEVER have to that with BTGB, EVER

Also, you say I'm just talking about my opinions, but you insist in your experice in hardcore to make the assuption that the MP5 is better, when I really am relying on stats, weapon popularity, AND my own experince and the experince of others, come on now man, if anything, your more baised then me with a smaller souce for your logic and reasons to your reasonings.

In order words, your wrong.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#48kastasticPosted 11/18/2013 10:07:40 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

No.

If it did, there would be people still playing it, in order to play a hardcore match you have to host a private match like 80% of time now, where you NEVER have to that with BTGB, EVER

Also, you say I'm just talking about my opinions, but you insist in your experience in hardcore to make the assumption that the MP5 is better, when I really am relying on stats, weapon popularity, AND my own experience and the experience of others, come on now man, if anything, your more biased then me with a smaller source for your logic and reasons to your reasoning.

Don't waste any more time with this...Mossy will never admit when he is wrong, just continue to troll you and your opinions < which I believe to be 100% accurate.

On another note I turned the spellchecker app back on and found 6 miss-spelled words which I took the liberty of fixing for you < your welcome ;)
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#49old_man_mossyPosted 11/18/2013 10:13:26 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

No.

Also, you say I'm just talking about my opinions, but you insist in your experice in hardcore to make the assuption that the MP5 is better, when I really am relying on stats, weapon popularity, AND my own experince and the experince of others, come on now man, if anything, your more baised then me with a smaller souce for your logic and reasons to your reasonings.

I've never argued it as fact, but rather preference. You are the one trying to supply proof and ignoring a mode that doesn't fit nicely in your checklist, man.

I'm not wrong, no more than you. In fact the only time I've said you are wrong is when you claimed my OPINION was, lol. You are the one hopping up and down bud, have been since my first post...where it clearly say pound for pound bullet for bullet....FOR ME it's the 5K because how it let me perform.

Then you ride in arguing your side...when I didn't even post an argument to you in the first place, lol.
---
#50CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/18/2013 10:15:30 PM
He might not admit it, but hey, at least I get to have a disscussion about this.

Also, I'm on an iPod, I type fast, so misspelled words are common for me. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.