What is the best weapon overall?

#51Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/18/2013 9:15:47 PM
For BTGB normal matches I go with Carby and Spas any day. Phase is ok in distance matches but its efficiency quickly drops when your team is being rushed. As the distance between the sniper and the attacker closes it becomes harder for the sniper as the attacker can quickly move outside of the in-scope reticule.

The Spas is great for CQC places but with smart enemies does not fare well against the Hive cannon. Great for anti Carbonizer in CQC but mostly useless in open matches like Whiteout.

Hive cannon is best for CQC rushes in hardcore. No weapon compares with its rate of fire and it's area affect replaces the need for lock on.

Overall best weapon I think are rad grenades. When people maniacally rush you they are great for surprising enemies and can give you temporary damage boost if used right. Besides, why not take an enemy down with you?

For those who like to play tag they can be great as well, usually sending your enemy into a frenzied state.
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgDjdSyKSwRz8xzrvfxdocQ/about 9678-7706 -- My FC. Name is EquiKnox on youtube accounts...
#52CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/18/2013 9:20:03 PM
Your right, it wasn't a arguement, rather a disscussion, at least I saw it that way.

Also, btw, Venom wanted to know the best weapon objectivly speaking, not opinion based for what is your best weapon, so I went for objective, you went for subjective, see now Mossy?
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#53CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/18/2013 9:22:55 PM
@Knox Eh, imo opinion the best overall is the SCAR, but your points are vaild, but radiation nades are op and cheap though, too easy to stick people in this game.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#544n1cK8en_BronyPosted 11/18/2013 9:46:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#55night42marePosted 11/18/2013 9:49:59 PM
kastastic posted...
night42mare posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

I would have to take mossy's and aisps side in the matter. I did decent with the usp but I have gotten many more kills with mp5k than any secondary. I especialy love the high fire rate which makes up for the low damage count. Anyway, on topic for ME, there's a tie between pr, spas, mp5k, and scar. Btw, I GOT A ROT USING PHASE RIFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have better luck with the MP5K than you do using the USP....then you lack aiming skills.
^Sorry, but that is a fact.

Congrats on the ROT using the PR....
^sadly I will never get a ROT using the PR....cause I don't use it :/

lol ya, my aiming is definately not what it used to be :,\ used to get headshot scar kills all the time. No I'm noscope pr bunnyhoppin spasin and strikey snipey... I used to be very good with the usp. Now I just use it for secondary in my pr and spas loadouts. Good times good times *zones out longingly
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#56Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/18/2013 9:51:37 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
@Knox Eh, imo opinion the best overall is the SCAR, but your points are vaild, but radiation nades are op and cheap though, too easy to stick people in this game.

Bout' that...

Effective none the less. I think rads are not Op. You get one grenade, you are fighting 4-6 people. Take the shot wisely. Now, with reverse damage...I agree with ya on that one. I hate RD.

People may say they are OP but they can be used with skill not noobish RD spamming.

So I stand with my statement that rads are best weapon.
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgDjdSyKSwRz8xzrvfxdocQ/about 9678-7706 -- My FC. Name is EquiKnox on youtube accounts...
#57Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/18/2013 10:00:42 PM
Kn0x_Games posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Bout' that...

Effective none the less. I think rads are not Op. You get one grenade, you are fighting 4-6 people. Take the shot wisely. Now, with reverse damage...I agree with ya on that one. I hate RD.

People may say they are OP but they can be used with skill not noobish RD spamming.

Btw Cmo, will you be on pubs tomorrow at 5:00am MST?
---
#58night42marePosted 11/18/2013 10:06:51 PM
Kn0x_Games posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Bout' that...

I also believe rads can be argued effectively to be the best weopon. Frags: people run... Flashes: people turn (if their smart)... Rads : well u get stuck, ur skrewed, lands beside you, damage still can help the enemy. As for revearse damage, *takes out phase rifle... You had better run, i don't like revearse damage.
---
#59hc-valkiriaPosted 11/18/2013 10:10:50 PM
Hive cannon is an effective weapon for reverse damage.
#60night42marePosted 11/18/2013 10:15:15 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Hive cannon is an effective weapon for reverse damage.

When using WITH revearse damage? Yes very much. Agianst? For me no. I use insta overkill weopons. (I love sniping and overkills! Pr is perfect for me!)
---