Two most over powered weapon (besides SMAW)

#1G3_RazorPosted 11/19/2013 7:46:37 AM
Personally, I think widowmaker w/ Spec, and Carbonizer. Yes, I said it Carbonizer. Theres no good counter, and it's practically and instant kill with Energy focus. Also, you can use any perk(s) Explosive focus, double armor, double energy, capacitor. The only counters would be SPAS or PR, and those are only far and short range, even though you can use PR medium range, the carbonizer kills you within a few seconds, So you have to quick-scope, or get lucky. And Widow w/ Spec is pretty self explanatory, if it's in a good spot and you don't have stealth. Ex: Sanctum Prime hallway. All widowmakers and SMAWs you go around, your SMAWed, you go your way, the widowmaker kills you.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#2eig7htyPosted 11/19/2013 7:59:54 AM
G3_Razor posted...
Carbonizer. Theres no good counter

Aegis device solves that.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#3Green_BeretsPosted 11/19/2013 8:33:44 AM
Stealth can get past it. But you forgot the SPAS is way more over-powered than the Widowmaker and the 1PC Launcher with Improved Energy Damage
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#4G3_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 9:08:55 AM
Green_Berets posted...
Stealth can get past it. But you forgot the SPAS is way more over-powered than the Widowmaker and the 1PC Launcher with Improved Energy Damage

It is countered easily by scar. Keep your distance and kill them. Spas is only good close-range, unlike Smaw, which is close, medium, and even far sometimes.
---
#5kastasticPosted 11/19/2013 11:20:41 AM
My opinion on this matter......

"Overkill" weapons =
Spas w/metal legs and explosion focus.
Carbo w/anything.

Ever notice that the supposedly good players use these 98% of the time.
^are they really good or just good at using overpowered weapons. :/

Since there is a perk to avoid the PR specialization this weapon is far from overpowered.
^Stealth = come get some.....If you can find me before I find you..lol

These are my opinions to which I am entitled to share....you don't have to agree, but lets not turn this into a argument or heated debate...debate would be fine without the HEAT. :)
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#6Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/19/2013 2:03:58 PM
eig7hty posted...
G3_Razor posted...
Carbonizer. Theres no good counter

Aegis device solves that.

Rads solve that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgDjdSyKSwRz8xzrvfxdocQ/about 9678-7706 -- My FC. Name is EquiKnox on youtube accounts...
#7Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/19/2013 2:09:53 PM
Ok, yea the carby is OP...a little. But at what cost. It sucks at CQC (really badly) and is vulnerable to melee and scar rushes. Plus your speed is at pretty much zero when firing the gun. Pretty not so OP anymore when 6 people are rushing ya.

But yea damage wise carbonizer is OP. But it requires some skill to use considering how quickly an enemy team can take advantage of it's vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgDjdSyKSwRz8xzrvfxdocQ/about 9678-7706 -- My FC. Name is EquiKnox on youtube accounts...
#8Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/19/2013 2:12:03 PM
G3_Razor posted...
Green_Berets posted...

It is countered easily by scar. Keep your distance and kill them. Spas is only good close-range, unlike Smaw, which is close, medium, and even far sometimes.

Yup. Keep your distance 9-10 meters, crouch and burst fire for steady accuracy. Works every time. :/
---
#9Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/19/2013 2:27:39 PM
kastastic posted...

"Overkill" weapons =
Carbo w/anything.

Kn0x_Games posted...
Ok, yea the carby is OP...a little. But at what cost. It sucks at CQC (really badly) and is vulnerable to melee and scar rushes. Plus your speed is at pretty much zero when firing the gun. Pretty not so OP anymore when 6 people are rushing ya.

But yea damage wise carbonizer is OP. But it requires some skill to use considering how quickly an enemy team can take advantage of it's vulnerabilities and weaknesses.

As I said. Carbonizer is only Op with damage. All h*** breaks loose when the entire opposing team does a rush. :/
---
#10G3_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 2:38:53 PM
kastastic posted...

"Overkill" weapons =
Carbo w/anything.

Since there is a perk to avoid the PR specialization this weapon is far from overpowered.
^Stealth = come get some.....If you can find me before I find you..lol

These are my opinions to which I am entitled to share....you don't have to agree, but lets not turn this into a argument or heated debate...debate would be fine without the HEAT. :)

Personally, I don't think Spas w/ explosive focus and metal legs is Op because the main reason people use Explosive focus is for SMAW and Spas. And metal legs? All it does is make it so you don't have to stop sprinting. I think metal legs with supercharger and any light weapon is Op in a game more than a 2v2, because then they glitch around like crazy. (no offense Venom, Valkiria, and Legend) My least favorite loadout is an idiots named Goleft. He uses RD with improved Explosive damage. And yes Carbonizer is practically impossible to kill.

@Knox I think that the carbonizer is fairly good at close range, unless they have a spas w/ ballistics focus, or they're a suicide SMAWer. (ugh I hate them)
---