Two most over powered weapon (besides SMAW)

#11Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/19/2013 4:09:21 PM
G3_Razor posted...
And yes Carbonizer is practically impossible to kill.

@Knox I think that the carbonizer is fairly good at close range, unless they have a spas w/ ballistics focus, or they're a suicide SMAWer. (ugh I hate them)

Totally agree on the suicide Smawers. But as for carby is impossible to kill....no I think the user determines how impossible it is to kill.

GoToSleep uses carbonizer sometimes, and so does Gorga. They are fairly rough to kill but when they use the carbonizer it is not the same.

Mike on the other hand. He is very proficient with the carby.

Give a carbonizer to a person like Gorga and GoToSleep, they wave it around and are taken out easily. Give a carby to Mike, Brennan, and quite a few others here... all h*** breaks loose.

Carbonizer difficulty is determined by the user's proficiency with it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgDjdSyKSwRz8xzrvfxdocQ/about 9678-7706 -- My FC. Name is EquiKnox on youtube accounts...
#12JVC-AshuraPosted 11/19/2013 4:14:32 PM
I would say SPAS and SCAR.
SCAR doesn't require a lot of skills imo and it's also very good at middle range!

Carby, Window, TPC, SCAR and PR all seems pretty much balanced to me.

Wonder why no one mentioned the best weapon of this game (beside SMAW): USP45^^
---
Want some melee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&hd=1
#13The21stgunPosted 11/19/2013 4:19:30 PM
Kn0x_Games posted...
eig7hty posted...
G3_Razor posted...
Carbonizer. Theres no good counter

Aegis device solves that.

Rads solve that.

More carby solves that
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#14Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/19/2013 4:23:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15night42marePosted 11/19/2013 6:39:09 PM
kastastic posted...
My opinion on this matter......

"Overkill" weapons =
Spas w/metal legs and explosion focus.
Carbo w/anything.

Ever notice that the supposedly good players use these 98% of the time.
^are they really good or just good at using overpowered weapons. :/

Since there is a perk to avoid the PR specialization this weapon is far from overpowered.
^Stealth = come get some.....If you can find me before I find you..lol

These are my opinions to which I am entitled to share....you don't have to agree, but lets
not turn this into a argument or heated debate...debate would be fine without the HEAT. :)

I tend to agree with you *jingle. I've encountered people screaming into their headset claiming that I hack cuz they can't get past me when I use pr.
#1: stealth (won't work to good on me. I constantly check my surroundings, unlike the hardscope noob Oscar.)
#2: this may mean u are a noob! (I'm not THAT good. I've been killed many times by simple guns like the 45 when I use pr.)
#3: bunnyhop. I suck agianst bunnyhopers.
#4: cool yourself down and stop trying to only go after me!
#5: if a noob trys to outsnipe me pr v.s. Pr well... *shoots off oscars head... Don't. Only a select few can. (aisp, veno, cmo, jingle? Hawk and of coarse xg. Nobody wins agians xg! o.0
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#16dacheatcodePosted 11/19/2013 6:39:25 PM
this is why there are no op weapons
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
#17CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/19/2013 6:42:42 PM
dacheatcode posted...

Wrong.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#18night42marePosted 11/19/2013 6:48:32 PM
dacheatcode posted...

There is no such thing as an op gun in c2. Smaw? Run, no damage jump glitch, explosive focus, kill them first!
Carby? Bunnyhop, pr, spas, any weopon if used correctly.
Pr? Stealth, bunnyhop, arc, supercharger, pr counter, become a good sniper.
Widow? Lol FLASH!!!!!!
Revearse damage? Spas, pr, smaw, hive, frag, backstab.
Voilą!!! There u have it! Any more op questions/complaints/accusations or just plain curious? Pm me!
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#19dacheatcodePosted 11/19/2013 11:06:36 PM
Wrong.

what

there is no such thing as an op gun in conduit 2 because of the fact that Conduit 2 now is a game of rock paper scissors, where every weapon has a counter, perk or otherwise.
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
#20double0stevePosted 11/19/2013 11:13:19 PM
Kn0x_Games posted...
kastastic posted...
My opinion on this matter......

"Overkill" weapons =
Spas w/metal legs and explosion focus.
Carbo w/anything.

Ever notice that the supposedly good players use these 98% of the time.
^are they really good or just good at using overpowered weapons. :/

Kn0x_Games posted...
Ok, yea the carby is OP...a little. But at what cost. It sucks at CQC (really badly) and is vulnerable to melee and scar rushes. Plus your speed is at pretty much zero when firing the gun. Pretty not so OP anymore when 6 people are rushing ya.

But yea damage wise carbonizer is OP. But it requires some skill to use considering how quickly an enemy team can take advantage of it's vulnerabilities and weaknesses.

As I said. Carbonizer is only Op with damage. All h*** breaks loose when the entire opposing team does a rush. :/

So it takes a whole team to bum rush the user of this weapon to take it out, nope, not at all advantageous, wait, what does OP mean again?
---
(Former) Official Peace-Outer of GE.