Two most over powered weapon (besides SMAW)

#21Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/20/2013 4:54:50 AM
double0steve posted...
Kn0x_Games posted...

As I said. Carbonizer is only Op with damage. All h*** breaks loose when the entire opposing team does a rush. :/

So it takes a whole team to bum rush the user of this weapon to take it out, nope, not at all advantageous, wait, what does OP mean again?

Ok, hello Steve. OP means over-powered. I think you should have read my earlier posts (on it's major weaknesses) before drawing the conclusion that I said only a rush could take the user out.

Kn0x_Games posted...
But at what cost. It sucks at CQC (really badly) and is vulnerable to melee and scar rushes. Plus your speed is at pretty much zero when firing the gun.

And if your speed is zero...it's a snipers dream... :/
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgDjdSyKSwRz8xzrvfxdocQ/about 9678-7706 -- My FC. Name is EquiKnox on youtube accounts...
#22JVC-spacePosted 11/26/2013 10:18:46 AM
Carby is'nt OP, just easy for killing noobs like the Spas an,d the Scar.
#23old_man_mossyPosted 11/26/2013 10:59:19 AM
Kn0x_Games posted...
double0steve posted...
Kn0x_Games posted...

As I said. Carbonizer is only Op with damage. All h*** breaks loose when the entire opposing team does a rush. :/

So it takes a whole team to bum rush the user of this weapon to take it out, nope, not at all advantageous, wait, what does OP mean again?

Ok, hello Steve. OP means over-powered. I think you should have read my earlier posts (on it's major weaknesses) before drawing the conclusion that I said only a rush could take the user out.

Kn0x_Games posted...
But at what cost. It sucks at CQC (really badly) and is vulnerable to melee and scar rushes. Plus your speed is at pretty much zero when firing the gun.

And if your speed is zero...it's a snipers dream... :/

Totally agree about the snipers dream bit...think that's why many (but by far not all) users use it in their tank load out.

Heavy armor makes you move slow anyway, may as well have a big gun to go with it.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#24old_man_mossyPosted 11/26/2013 11:04:37 AM
^^^^ Some of the quicker, steady hands use capacitor with it though as opposed to heavy armor. Not all though.

My personal opinion is nothing's OP'd it really is a game of countering counters.

Though even with a stacked deck in your favor or countered neutral, sometimes the other guy is just better, luckier, or both.

no C2 weapon is fool proof or "super easy" not to me anyway.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#25eig7htyPosted 11/26/2013 11:54:17 AM
If you want a truely op weapon, play tcon and use the warp pistol. That thing is stupidly op.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#26Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/26/2013 1:51:40 PM
old_man_mossy posted...

Totally agree about the snipers dream bit...think that's why many (but by far not all) users use it in their tank load out.

Heavy armor makes you move slow anyway, may as well have a big gun to go with it.

I tried tank bro, the most lethal counter for that playing style is a horde of opposing players rushing your base with Spas and Scars. Tanking definitely works well for devoted snipers who are not willing to rush/use pistol and melee at all, as well as Smawers to a degree, I agree with that.

However, there are ways to get around the whole mess of slowness with a carbonizer. Speed can be a carbonizer users strength.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DKWlrA24k ~ Just relax...
My FC is ~ 9678-7706
#27xXAISPXxPosted 11/26/2013 2:19:30 PM
eig7hty posted...
If you want a truely op weapon, play tcon and use the warp pistol. That thing is stupidly op.

I remember getting RoTs from that thing.
---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
#28JVC-AshuraPosted 11/26/2013 2:26:30 PM
^ My favorit weapon in TCON ^^.
Do you think it is more op than spas/usp?
---
Want some melee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&hd=1
#29eig7htyPosted 11/26/2013 2:36:04 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
eig7hty posted...

Used it yesterday for the first time, also while playing on infirmary for the first time, went on a 59 kill streak with it in a marathon FFA.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#30xXAISPXxPosted 11/26/2013 2:47:32 PM
eig7hty posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
eig7hty posted...

Used it yesterday for the first time, also while playing on infirmary for the first time, went on a 59 kill streak with it in a marathon FFA.

You were playing yesterday? Sweet.

I should have, too, I'm trying to rank up.

That's a great feat, 870. I must tell you, a Carbonizer and Warpy combo makes you immortal, Haha.
---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy