Mr*Ford Must Die

#11kastasticPosted 11/19/2013 8:53:22 PM
night42mare posted...
Good job *jingle!!! Did u use ur newest hax??y'know the rapid shriek and insta charge deatimizer? Hope u showed berets a thing or two about messin with ya!

No..nothing new, just being me, ya know :)

He will get over it.....but crying about it wont help him :'(
I think everyone once in a while would love to cram a SMAW down a smaw users throat....well I have capabilities that pretty much allow me to do so....sorry U can not :(

Besides all that..I played a couple nice matches with Green_Barets today, had lots of fun. He never used the SMAW and beat me pretty good. Guess I sux without hax (not).
I don't understand why he would even use the smaw. He had some nice load-outs and handled them very well.
^Him + XG4 = Havoc......OMG, get out while you still can :)
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#12kastasticPosted 11/19/2013 8:56:52 PM
Mey_girl posted...
Mr*Ford is my favorite player <3

Awww.....jeez, Thanks, you are also one of my favorite players.
^Sabemos cómo divertirse.
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#13G3_RazorPosted 11/19/2013 9:00:43 PM
zPsych posted...
Ggs tonight greenberets

haha. you guys kept wanting to party, but I didn't want to, because I had to get off for my brother so I killed you. When you were kasquating at me to party, I was writing on the wall: "no," but you thought is was a smiley face, so you just wrote a smiley face.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#14night42marePosted 11/19/2013 10:37:07 PM
kastastic posted...
night42mare posted...
Good job *jingle!!! Did u use ur newest hax??y'know the rapid shriek and insta charge deatimizer? Hope u showed berets a thing or two about messin with ya!

No..nothing new, just being me, ya know :)

He will get over it.....but crying about it wont help him :'(
I think everyone once in a while would love to cram a SMAW down a smaw users throat....well I have capabilities that pretty much allow me to do so....sorry U can not :(

Besides all that..I played a couple nice matches with Green_Barets today, had lots of fun. He never used the SMAW and beat me pretty good. Guess I sux without hax (not).
I don't understand why he would even use the smaw. He had some nice load-outs and handled them very well.
^Him + XG4 = Havoc......OMG, get out while you still can :)

lol with XG4 there ain't no need for combos! He's damn good by himself. I'm pretty sure some peeps on da board seen me use xplosive focus smaw before, just do that to piss em off ;) but otherwise I just stick with my spas, scar and of coarse my pr! *shows off shiny phase rifle... I have to agree w/mey. U are damn fun to play with/agianst. Ur one of few players who can get me w/stealth when I use my pr!
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#15zPsychPosted 11/20/2013 3:49:32 AM
G3_Razor posted...
zPsych posted...
Ggs tonight greenberets

haha. you guys kept wanting to party, but I didn't want to, because I had to get off for my brother so I killed you. When you were kasquating at me to party, I was writing on the wall: "no," but you thought is was a smiley face, so you just wrote a smiley face.

Hhahahahahaha ohhh. And I knew you wrote 'no' but I didn't know what you were saying 'no' to. Anyways ggs
---
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
#16Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 8:40:34 AM
I will not use my name and the reason I keep a SMAW loadout is because of the invisibility hackers. I want to make sure that they aren't as ninja like as they appear. Anyway, thank you for the compliment.

I will make sure I get you night. Seems you want to duke it out some time.

Wth is kasquate?
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#17Debunker5Posted 11/20/2013 12:24:11 PM
Green_Berets posted...
Wth is kasquate?

Tea-bagging.
Crouching up and down on your opponent's corpse.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8ydtz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zSjlH.jpg
#18old_man_mossyPosted 11/20/2013 5:02:28 PM
Green_Berets posted...
I will not use my name and the reason I keep a SMAW loadout is because of the invisibility hackers. I want to make sure that they aren't as ninja like as they appear. Anyway, thank you for the compliment.

I will make sure I get you night. Seems you want to duke it out some time.

Wth is kasquate?

Use what you want to...you paid your dime just like everyone else. It's not even a glitch...it's a legit part of the game.

It's not like you are fixing the game for your favor with hacks...which is like reaching into fellow players pockets and stealing that dime.

Don't matter to them though...lol, that was the first thing they hacked... Game money. No patience, no wonder they usually aren't nearly as good as they could be if they played actually practiced or earned things....like say, a SMAW.

Personally I'd use it in pubs as much as you'd like. samu5 and I were among the few in the C2 community that suggest..."quit the bed wetting and counter it"

This board is so silly...condoning hacks to punish weapon sets ...lol...you guys don't even know who was using the rapid fire SMAW first with hacks do you. All I can do is lol
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#19old_man_mossyPosted 11/20/2013 5:06:55 PM
Oh and disclaimer....I used the thing hardly ever myself (as I thought it slow, boring...and weak.)

You only have to play defensively and it's no worse than a TPC mine field or a phase rifle/charged strike rifle.

Or rush and die and wonder why, while you blame the other guy. xD (and half the time explosive focus and being half as skilled as you think you are would have ended the contest, anyway)
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#20xXAISPXxPosted 11/20/2013 5:37:40 PM
Debunker5 posted...
Green_Berets posted...
Wth is kasquate?

Tea-bagging.
Crouching up and down on your opponent's corpse.

I see you've taken my suggestion into account!
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden