Videos of Conduit 2 Possibility

#11Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 9:12:47 AM
I apologize than for my outburst at your post. I should have asked beforehand before lashing out.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#12G3_RazorPosted 11/20/2013 9:50:15 AM
Hedgehog_Knight posted...
G3_Razor posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Channel name?

U can discuss ur philosophy on smaw and why it requires skill.

This ^ ^

Yes. Do that title it: "Why Does SMAW Take Skill" Then make your channel name: "the n00b who thinks SMAW takes skill" you should use PR more often. I saw you sniping my brother: Mr.Ford00. Your not too bad. Quit SMAW and use Pr spec w/ penetration & tuning. At least it's not as bad as SMAW, even when its perkless.

Dangit, Bobbeh... What is with this whole mentality of, "The PR is good... The SMAW is evil!"? I agree that the SMAW is a cheap one-hit-kill weapon, and that Explosives Focus letting them fire it point-blank is broken, but the reload speed and whistling at least make it predictable. I find a fully perked PR to be far more annoying.

Yes, it is if the person is a really good PR user. Green_Berets is fairly good, but he needs some more practice. Once he has that practice, he could switch to PR spec w/ ammo belt, light armor, and quickness.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#13Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 8:02:07 AM
I'm only fairly good? lol Thanks. But, I've tried that before and tend to have the stealthies come for me. I like the stealth option more so that I snipe them, but they can't snipe me.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#14xXAISPXxPosted 11/21/2013 1:45:27 PM
Green_Berets posted...
I'm only fairly good? lol Thanks. But, I've tried that before and tend to have the stealthies come for me. I like the stealth option more so that I snipe them, but they can't snipe me.

Nah, you're a tier or two higher than that.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#15darthone2919Posted 11/22/2013 3:40:32 PM
Dang joined a match with you but i couldnt add you :( so i deleted some people and now i cant find you
---
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace