Ok, i knows its been a bit, but listen up!

#11night42marePosted 11/19/2013 10:27:23 PM
Thank god u ain't leavin forever. God I swear if u were most peeps here would drop dead lol. Well have fun! Just not to much fun, no partys without me! *bro hugs foxy... C'ya bro! Stay furry forever!
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#12zPsychPosted 11/20/2013 3:58:33 AM
The21stgun posted...
My daughter ^.^ is moving down near I live :D Not because of me though, lol. Her girlfriend moved down here awhile ago and they want to live together.

First: awww :3

Second: I have to help her, a lot X( She is my best friend though, so Im going to help her and her girlfriend get accustomed to sunny south florida :) Another pain in the a** for the old man! Yay...*crickets chirp*

Anyways, I dont know when I'll be back on, but mark my words: THIS ISN'T THE LAST OF ME! MWA..HAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *shoots a drudge with a SPAS-12 running away*

So bye!

Thanks for letting us know foxy, I'll miss you and don't worry ill be reppin' O$C like there's no tomorrow. Enjoy yourself.

~Long Live O$C~
---
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
#13The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 3:27:10 PM
zPsych posted...
The21stgun posted...
My daughter ^.^ is moving down near I live :D Not because of me though, lol. Her girlfriend moved down here awhile ago and they want to live together.

Second: I have to help her, a lot X( She is my best friend though, so Im going to help her and her girlfriend get accustomed to sunny south florida :) Another pain in the a** for the old man! Yay...*crickets chirp*

Anyways, I dont know when I'll be back on, but mark my words: THIS ISN'T THE LAST OF ME! MWA..HAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *shoots a drudge with a SPAS-12 running away*

So bye!

Thanks for letting us know foxy, I'll miss you and don't worry ill be reppin' O$C like there's no tomorrow. Enjoy yourself.

~Long Live O$C~
Yep!
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#14xXAISPXxPosted 11/20/2013 3:45:57 PM
G3_Razor posted...
The21stgun posted...

So bye!

Your in South FL too? Awesome. What city? I'm in Winter Park. It's near Orlando.

---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#15The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 4:00:13 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
G3_Razor posted...
The21stgun posted...

So bye!

Your in South FL too? Awesome. What city? I'm in Winter Park. It's near Orlando.

A 3rd one? :o
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#16_DarkC2Posted 11/20/2013 4:28:35 PM
Hey man, enjoy the weather... Thanks for letting us know what's up. Hope to see you soon! ;)
---
"Them's fightin words boy"-P4G
FC: 2667-4324-3617
#17The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 4:36:09 PM
_DarkC2 posted...
Hey man, enjoy the weather... Thanks for letting us know what's up. Hope to see you soon! ;)

No prob, and thanks! :D
---
Stay Furry Forever!
#18_DarkC2Posted 11/20/2013 4:38:32 PM
The21stgun posted...
_DarkC2 posted...

Lol that was a joke... You said you hated warm weather didn't you?
---
"Them's fightin words boy"-P4G
FC: 2667-4324-3617
#19G3_RazorPosted 11/20/2013 6:29:05 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
G3_Razor posted...
The21stgun posted...

So bye!

Your in Florida too? Orlando area by any chance?
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#20The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 7:52:27 PM
_DarkC2 posted...
The21stgun posted...
_DarkC2 posted...

Lol that was a joke... You said you hated warm weather didn't you?

lol yep!
---
Stay Furry Forever!