Ok, i knows its been a bit, but listen up!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Ok, i knows its been a bit, but listen up!
3 years ago#11
Thank god u ain't leavin forever. God I swear if u were most peeps here would drop dead lol. Well have fun! Just not to much fun, no partys without me! *bro hugs foxy... C'ya bro! Stay furry forever!
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
3 years ago#12
The21stgun posted...
My daughter ^.^ is moving down near I live :D Not because of me though, lol. Her girlfriend moved down here awhile ago and they want to live together.

First: awww :3

Second: I have to help her, a lot X( She is my best friend though, so Im going to help her and her girlfriend get accustomed to sunny south florida :) Another pain in the a** for the old man! Yay...*crickets chirp*

Anyways, I dont know when I'll be back on, but mark my words: THIS ISN'T THE LAST OF ME! MWA..HAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *shoots a drudge with a SPAS-12 running away*

So bye!

Thanks for letting us know foxy, I'll miss you and don't worry ill be reppin' O$C like there's no tomorrow. Enjoy yourself.

~Long Live O$C~
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
3 years ago#13
zPsych posted...
The21stgun posted...
My daughter ^.^ is moving down near I live :D Not because of me though, lol. Her girlfriend moved down here awhile ago and they want to live together.

Second: I have to help her, a lot X( She is my best friend though, so Im going to help her and her girlfriend get accustomed to sunny south florida :) Another pain in the a** for the old man! Yay...*crickets chirp*

Anyways, I dont know when I'll be back on, but mark my words: THIS ISN'T THE LAST OF ME! MWA..HAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *shoots a drudge with a SPAS-12 running away*

So bye!

Thanks for letting us know foxy, I'll miss you and don't worry ill be reppin' O$C like there's no tomorrow. Enjoy yourself.

~Long Live O$C~
Yep!
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
3 years ago#14
G3_Razor posted...
The21stgun posted...

So bye!

Your in South FL too? Awesome. What city? I'm in Winter Park. It's near Orlando.

SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
3 years ago#15
xXAISPXx posted...
G3_Razor posted...
The21stgun posted...

So bye!

Your in South FL too? Awesome. What city? I'm in Winter Park. It's near Orlando.

A 3rd one? :o
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
3 years ago#16
Hey man, enjoy the weather... Thanks for letting us know what's up. Hope to see you soon! ;)
"Them's fightin words boy"-P4G
FC: 2667-4324-3617
3 years ago#17
_DarkC2 posted...
Hey man, enjoy the weather... Thanks for letting us know what's up. Hope to see you soon! ;)

No prob, and thanks! :D
Stay Furry Forever!
3 years ago#18
The21stgun posted...
_DarkC2 posted...

Lol that was a joke... You said you hated warm weather didn't you?
"Them's fightin words boy"-P4G
FC: 2667-4324-3617
3 years ago#19
xXAISPXx posted...
G3_Razor posted...
The21stgun posted...

So bye!

Your in Florida too? Orlando area by any chance?
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
3 years ago#20
_DarkC2 posted...
The21stgun posted...
_DarkC2 posted...

Lol that was a joke... You said you hated warm weather didn't you?

lol yep!
Stay Furry Forever!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Ok, i knows its been a bit, but listen up!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived