Scarface is back!

#21kastasticPosted 11/20/2013 6:51:27 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Hackers, YouTube bullies, other nitwits...

I love how you're referring to just one person.

^Says the Queen of Drama....
anyhow...ikr :/
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#22darthone2919(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 6:52:20 PM
G3_Razor posted...
darthone2919 posted...
Hey there everyone its me "Scarface"! Most of you probably don't know me but i go way back where this was the game of a life time! I would be hanging on the top 15, I was just wondering if Khemrgirl, drifttonova, Drizz, Gamechip, SHADQW, Dillon, Orange, or Signal still plays?
And if you see Scarface, EpicFail, or Godfather in the game feel free to add me :)

Khmer, Signal, and SHADQW all still play. Khmer isn't on this board (not that I know of anyways) and I'm sure some of the other people on that list also still play occasionally. btw I'm [G3] Razor and I'm semi-new. Look forward to battling against/with you in the near future.

Oh ok thx so much and cool hopefully ill meet you in a game, what game modes do you play?
---
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace
#23darthone2919(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 6:57:06 PM
night42mare posted...
Hey! How's it goin, don't think Ive ever played u before! Hope to see u on the battle field! Your either with... Or agianst me. If you are, you have my bullets, if not *holds up phase rifle threatiningly... You may have my bullets... In your head! Mwahahahaha! Btw do u like to snipe? If so what do ya use?

Haha cant wait to meet you in a match, I love to snipe i started of as a sniper only in the game, but my friends wouldn"t (Hydra) play with me cuz i would snipe none stop. I use phase rifle i have all the perks for it, but i dont remeber whats in my class for it right now. But my main weapons now are scar and pistol
---
#24rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 11/20/2013 7:27:55 PM
darthone2919 posted...
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
Yo! Scarface. Its me Aiden AKA ORANGE*JEWZ.

Hey Orange long time no see! Hows it been? Gotta play together soon...

its good.
---
I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added "moment" after akward.
This is akward.
#25The_Mad_KittenPosted 11/20/2013 7:44:35 PM
Hi, I'm by far the coolest one here. JK- Valkiria, LeTha1, AISP, Gabe, FoxyGrampa, Mr.Chronic, you, Basi, _Dark, TPRTV, ETC. would be.

WHATS UP, BRO THAT I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. [O$C]Venonat FC:3526_4745_6745. NO ONE PARTIES HARDER(/^o^)/I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ-3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.
#26darthone2919(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 7:48:50 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Hi, I'm by far the coolest one here. JK- Valkiria, LeTha1, AISP, Gabe, FoxyGrampa, Mr.Chronic, you, Basi, _Dark, TPRTV, ETC. would be.

Haha, you do seem cool! Next time im online ill add you xD
---
#27The_Mad_KittenPosted 11/20/2013 7:50:51 PM
darthone2919 posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Yeah, I'm Venonat, don't shoot and I won't.
I LIKE TO PARTY!
But I use the PR. What gun do you use?
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. [O$C]Venonat FC:3526_4745_6745. NO ONE PARTIES HARDER(/^o^)/I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ-3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.
#28G3_RazorPosted 11/20/2013 7:56:18 PM
darthone2919 posted...
G3_Razor posted...
darthone2919 posted...
Hey there everyone its me "Scarface"! Most of you probably don't know me but i go way back where this was the game of a life time! I would be hanging on the top 15, I was just wondering if Khemrgirl, drifttonova, Drizz, Gamechip, SHADQW, Dillon, Orange, or Signal still plays?
And if you see Scarface, EpicFail, or Godfather in the game feel free to add me :)

Khmer, Signal, and SHADQW all still play. Khmer isn't on this board (not that I know of anyways) and I'm sure some of the other people on that list also still play occasionally. btw I'm [G3] Razor and I'm semi-new. Look forward to battling against/with you in the near future.

Oh ok thx so much and cool hopefully ill meet you in a game, what game modes do you play?

BTGB, because it's the only active one. =P what guns do you use? I use a variety. Scar, PR, SR, Spas are my main ones. Btw I think Carbonizer is cheap, so I hope you don't use it on me... or else Ill use stealth and far range sniping >_>
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#29The_Mad_KittenPosted 11/20/2013 7:57:50 PM
G3_Razor posted...
darthone2919 posted...
G3_Razor posted...
darthone2919 posted...

BTGB, because it's the only active one. =P what guns do you use? I use a variety. Scar, PR, SR, Spas are my main ones. Btw I think Carbonizer is cheap, so I hope you don't use it on me... or else Ill use stealth and far range sniping >_>

Hmm- I used to run a class that I loved with stealth.
---
#30darthone2919(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 7:59:27 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
darthone2919 posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Yeah, I'm Venonat, don't shoot and I won't.
I LIKE TO PARTY!
But I use the PR. What gun do you use?

I have 3 main guns i use, my PS is 1st, Scar 2nd, and Spaz 3rd
so we gotta have a PS match! Cant wait
---