Why to bring the SMAW out into my loadouts

#11kastasticPosted 11/22/2013 4:00:39 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Dark star users are so stoopid.

---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#12CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/22/2013 4:14:00 PM
Btw, GB, you don't need SMAW for Widow Makers, flash bangs, 3 or more melee attacks, plus Stealth is all you need, don't be a noob again with the SMAW, I, along with others would lose a bit of respect for you. (I would lose all respect for if you do)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#13old_man_mossyPosted 11/22/2013 7:23:41 PM
He should be able to use whatever legitimate weapon he wants to.

It's not like you bag on Kas for cheating or lose respect for him...for cheating whith a public call out/threat.

Stop the bed wetting over the SMAW already...there is a perk specifically to counter it's damage (all other explosive weapons use both explosive and energy or ballastic) it has a ridiculously slow rate of fire, tiny clip size, slow reload, slow ranged trajectory speed, and isn't even a one hit kill weapon if perks are used to counter it.

it's lacking statistically a lot of things and compared to the other one hit kill weapons or high damage weapons...it's pretty balanced

Stop trying to use social approval to control legit parts of the game. If you were to focus that fury on a hacked, rapid fire SMAW like Tevas/Jingle use to routinely run with a year or so ago in random pub lobbys...you might have a point, as it changed rate of fire & reload.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#14CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/22/2013 7:30:36 PM
Mossy, first, SMAW ain't legit, that you should know.

Second, I ALWAYS lose respect for someone that uses an OP loadout or weapon almost 24/7, or someone that glitches or hacks constantly too, I just don't say much about it, but I've always done that, so please man, don't be ignorant man.

Not trying to hate etheir, but when you have much more fair alts of beating a playstyle and you take the unfair way to beat said playstyle, it makes me think that you just don't have respect for players in game.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#15old_man_mossyPosted 11/22/2013 7:55:19 PM(edited)
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Mossy, first, SMAW ain't legit, that you should know.

Second, I ALWAYS lose respect for someone that uses an OP loadout or weapon almost 24/7, or someone that glitches or hacks constantly too, I just don't say much about it, but I've always done that, so please man, don't be ignorant man.

Not trying to hate etheir, but when you have much more fair alts of beating a playstyle and you take the unfair way to beat said playstyle, it makes me think that you just don't have respect for players in game.

First off...I had this discussion along time ago here, while you were still on portal discussing hacks and whatnot. (If that is you I'm remembering,) so No...I should not know SWAW "ain't" legit...as I'd be happy to argue that with you. But I imagine it's hard to express in a way you can appreciate.

So...do you use the USP45? You said it was the 'best' yet I bet you use it.

And the SMAW hasn't been OP'd since the explosive focus patch... You're the one being either ignorant or too lazy to heed your own advice with countering it.

Samu5 and I have long been the lone voices telling people "just get better" (though to be honest other vets who've already had this discussion came to agree, too) however no one never said anything as silly as "Ill lose all respect for you if you use this part of the game against me" not until now, anyway.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#16old_man_mossyPosted 11/22/2013 7:39:54 PM
A non hacked standard issue SMAW is pretty laughable in ease to counter if you play even halfway smart.

Heck I use to wreck folks using it with the lowly aegis back in my days of experimenting with it.

The only folks who had trouble with it were the one trick pony spas crowd...and then samu5 changed that game with explosive focus.

It's simply not as terrible as you claim; it's just you aren't as good as you'd like to think.

It's a game dude...you're gonna die.
---
#17xXAISPXxPosted 11/23/2013 8:39:21 AM
Bed wetting? Woah...
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#18CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/23/2013 9:48:09 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
A non hacked standard issue SMAW is pretty laughable in ease to counter if you play even halfway smart.

Heck I use to wreck folks using it with the lowly aegis back in my days of experimenting with it.

The only folks who had trouble with it were the one trick pony spas crowd...and then samu5 changed that game with explosive focus.

It's simply not as terrible as you claim; it's just you aren't as good as you'd like to think.

It's a game dude...you're gonna die.

Even if you use that, againist two or SMAWers your gonna die WAAAY many more times then needed, so in short shut up man, your ignorace baffles me.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#19Shooter613Posted 11/23/2013 9:52:45 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
He should be able to use whatever legitimate weapon he wants to.

It's not like you bag on Kas for cheating or lose respect for him...for cheating whith a public call out/threat.

Stop the bed wetting over the SMAW already...there is a perk specifically to counter it's damage (all other explosive weapons use both explosive and energy or ballastic) it has a ridiculously slow rate of fire, tiny clip size, slow reload, slow ranged trajectory speed, and isn't even a one hit kill weapon if perks are used to counter it.

it's lacking statistically a lot of things and compared to the other one hit kill weapons or high damage weapons...it's pretty balanced

Stop trying to use social approval to control legit parts of the game. If you were to focus that fury on a hacked, rapid fire SMAW like Tevas/Jingle use to routinely run with a year or so ago in random pub lobbys...you might have a point, as it changed rate of fire & reload.

http://i.imgur.com/iBll8bk.gif
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#20Spontaneous1Posted 11/23/2013 1:12:49 PM
Green_Berets posted...
Okay, so I said I removed the SMAW, but it is coming back into my. This guy named Surge just spawn camps with the Widowmaker Turret, so I needed a huge over-powered thing to take it out. Also, these Dark-Star users are infuriating. I can dodge and jump over the black holes, but I hate when they are inside of them to shield themselves. One hit to the ground, suck that explosive in! By the way, if your team tries to suck you in to it to shield you, if you have an AEGIS device, you can push it back and it will slide you forward, but you will slow it and not get inside.

LOL, I was in a game with you and when you were getting beat you rage quit and came back with the smaw.