I agree to say that SMAW isn't very good at long range and i can also add that it is weaker than spas at short range (well, maybe not actually...).
However, at middle range it is the best! The time it takes to change to secondary weapon with SMAW is the same that with the spas12.
Then you said "By the way the spas12 at long range, can garantise you to hit your target thanks to the 6 bullets separating themselves. "
-->Even if the bullets are separating the range is still smaller than the SMAW and i don't see the point in getting 1,2 or 3 bullets out of six. You'd better take the usp right away!
No the SMAW is much more effective, definitely :D
1) We can talk of midrange with the SMAW only if there is one shot. So if you rush (running of course) you can easily change range to your avantage + you get less damage, than without running x) 2) The SMAW user is immobile in this distance (problem of accuracy). 3) Using the scope Will not change anything, because movement speed is reduced.
-->Even if the bullets are separating the range is still smaller than the SMAW and i don't see the point in getting 1,2 or 3 bullets out of six. You'd better take the usp right away! --> it's more difficult at long range to get one ball hit with six usp45 balls, than to get on bullet with the Spas12 Reminder : - a spas12 pullet : 17 - a usp45 ball : 16.6 It's without upgrade.
1) Running won't get you anywhere at middle range (unless you have somewhere to hide). and i find it very hard to run away from a rocket while sooting back. And if you rush, you will just take a full hit rocket before getting close.
Moreover, if the SMAWER use light armore (added with explosif focus), he shouldn't fear spas/usp.
2) That's so not true! A good SMAWER will run, jump and shoot without accuracy problems.
3) true but no one needs the scope in the first place
1) There is differents kind of running, and the method you said is too linear too me
2) By what triks of magic he'll do that ? At shortrange he can easily jump and move but at midrange it's too risky, especially when the SMAWER's target use explosif focus (he really needs precision)
3) Light armor : add 10% of health A uspball :16.6 It's really negligible