Is the SMAW over powed or are we just being lazy whiners caught flat footed?

#31JVC-spacePosted 11/25/2013 1:44:02 AM
JVC-Ashura posted...
JVC-space posted...
JVC-Ashura posted...
I agree to say that SMAW isn't very good at long range and i can also add that it is weaker than spas at short range (well, maybe not actually...).

However, at middle range it is the best! The time it takes to change to secondary weapon with SMAW is the same that with the spas12.

Then you said "By the way the spas12 at long range, can garantise you to hit your target thanks to the 6 bullets separating themselves. "

-->Even if the bullets are separating the range is still smaller than the SMAW and i don't see the point in getting 1,2 or 3 bullets out of six. You'd better take the usp right away!

No the SMAW is much more effective, definitely :D

1) We can talk of midrange with the SMAW only if there is one shot.
So if you rush (running of course) you can easily change range to your avantage + you get less damage, than without running x)
2) The SMAW user is immobile in this distance (problem of accuracy).
3) Using the scope Will not change anything, because movement speed is reduced.

-->Even if the bullets are separating the range is still smaller than the SMAW and i don't see the point in getting 1,2 or 3 bullets out of six. You'd better take the usp right away!
--> it's more difficult at long range to get one ball hit with six usp45 balls, than to get on bullet with the Spas12
Reminder : - a spas12 pullet : 17
- a usp45 ball : 16.6
It's without upgrade.

1) Running won't get you anywhere at middle range (unless you have somewhere to hide). and i find it very hard to run away from a rocket while sooting back. And if you rush, you will just take a full hit rocket before getting close.

Moreover, if the SMAWER use light armore (added with explosif focus), he shouldn't fear spas/usp.

2) That's so not true! A good SMAWER will run, jump and shoot without accuracy problems.

3) true but no one needs the scope in the first place

1) There is differents kind of running, and the method you said is too linear too me

2) By what triks of magic he'll do that ?
At shortrange he can easily jump and move but at midrange it's too risky, especially when the SMAWER's target use explosif focus (he really needs precision)

3) Light armor : add 10% of health
A uspball :16.6
It's really negligible
#32Green_BeretsPosted 11/25/2013 8:14:11 AM
Why did no one ask the Newb-Tube god about my opinion?
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#33old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 8:52:07 AM
It's a totally open thread bud, feel free to post up an opinion. None of that elitist nonsense, though.

Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#34xXAISPXxPosted 11/25/2013 9:08:51 AM
Green_Berets posted...
Why did no one ask the Newb-Tube god about my opinion?

Wait...that doesn't make any sense.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#35xXAISPXxPosted 11/25/2013 9:10:42 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion.

---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy