Why the SMAW is Overpowered in Conduit 2

#21eig7htyPosted 11/25/2013 7:38:08 PM
If you think the SMAW is op you obviously have a slow reaction time, poor map awareness, and a lack of adaptability.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#22CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 7:43:55 PM
eig7hty posted...
If you think the SMAW is op you obviously have a slow reaction time, poor map awareness, and a lack of adaptability.

Not really, I just don't wanna have to use a semi-effective counter 24/7, because there are always SMAWers.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#23eig7htyPosted 11/25/2013 7:52:31 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
eig7hty posted...

Not really, I just don't wanna have to use a semi-effective counter 24/7, because there are always SMAWers.

Then don't complain about it, while I do agree SMAWers can be annoying, most of the time they're free kills, I've RoT'd on many SMAW lobbies using multiple loadouts without any said counters
---
#24CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 8:02:11 PM
eig7hty posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
eig7hty posted...

Then don't complain about it, while I do agree SMAWers can be annoying, most of the time they're free kills, I've RoT'd on many SMAW lobbies using multiple loadouts without any said counters

Your asking for an impossible thing.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#25eig7htyPosted 11/25/2013 8:11:29 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
eig7hty posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
eig7hty posted...

Your asking for an impossible thing.

If only I recorded my gameplays, you would need surgery for your jaw after watching most of them
---
#26TheOmegaShenPosted 11/25/2013 8:23:08 PM
dacheatcode posted...
its not op

---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#27YOLO_NachoPosted 11/25/2013 8:30:35 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
eig7hty posted...

not changing this like many of you would do here, all im gonna say is this sounds an awful lot like someone who wants to complain that its in the game instead of using the counter that is also in the game.
idk if anyone plays blops 2 but this reminds me of the C4 argument. "C4 is OP" "use flak jacket" "I SHOULDNT HAVE TO EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY HOW I DEEM FIT". btw, i used c4 and flak jacket for max rage so no one could use it against me... + scavenger mmmmmmmm delicious.

but yea to make this post longer than necessary, if they provide you with a counter, use it or dont. your choice. you cant really take it out of the game, and crying wont change anything. not trying to sound rude or anything, but the amount of "SMAW IS SO OP OMG STOP IT" around here is kinda sickening when guess wut THERE IS A COUNTER...
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#28hc-valkiriaPosted 11/25/2013 10:13:22 PM
Since everybody is chiming in on this, smaw isnt that difficult to avoid. Just use the terrain to block the shots as much as possible and use explosive focus. It'll force them to ise their secondary weapon. Works for me every time. Idk about being able to get a RoT cuz if there are enough smaws then it can't be helped. But the smaw isn't that bad.
#29xXAISPXxPosted 11/26/2013 10:56:29 AM
SMAW is not OP once you know how to compromise its utilization. However, sniping with the SMAW, per say Agartha, makes it pretty balanced if not nerfed.
---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
#30xXAISPXxPosted 11/26/2013 10:57:17 AM
eig7hty posted...

Not if it is shot at point blank or you already have low health. It's rather circumstantial.
---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy