who's still clanless?

#21old_man_mossyPosted 11/25/2013 9:30:37 AM(edited)
Derppopotamus posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
I actively rest...seriously I twitch like dog whizzin' on an electric fence.

When I sleep I'm never still for long. Guess I'm fine though. Had plenty of check ups from the neck ups.

I contribute it to caffeine & stress.

Take it easy on the coffee, mate.

I literally bleed Folgers and pee expresso, man.
Though it's just now that I'm switching gears to coffee since it's cold. Up till this month it's been Rockstar, Iced tea, and Soda stream energy drinks.

Odd thing is, it doesn't do much for me-least not in the waking hours. If I don't have it though I will get massive headaches.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#22Silent_NexusPosted 11/29/2013 7:35:03 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
In other news, Left*Overs is still going strong, even have some new members. It's just the only ones with copies and working hardware that even sorta frequent the board is Signal, Chronic, and maybe Samu5 & Punch? We are sorta like LC though and done here, for the most part, but I'm still playing & looking forward to chances to play with L*O members on other games/systems

Nexus, your Wii crapped out on you didn't it? Did you have any luck recruiting new folks while I've been away? If so, what do you have on 3DS w/MP?

Yep, Don't remember.

I have Kid Icarus:Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion:Dark Moon, Animal Crossing:New Leaf, and Pokemon Y. But I really can't do online multiplayer because the dorm room where I have has 3DS online issues, so I can only really have online when I'm at home.
---
"Tag, you're dead."
-Anya Alstreim (Code Geass)