Does explosif focus affects the warp pistol

#1JVC-spacePosted 11/23/2013 1:24:06 PM
I tested on splitscreen and it's sems to doesn't change.
I used the Hive cannon and I tested the maximum range damage of the explosifs and I really see the difference between explosif focus and no explosif focus. But with the warp pistol the maximum range damage were the same between exploif focus and no explosif.
It intrigues me because I saw in conduit 2 wikia that explosif focus affects the warp pistol radius.

Sorry if my english is bad ^^
#2xXAISPXxPosted 11/23/2013 2:22:52 PM
Well, the Warp pistol is an energy and explosif weapon, so explosif focus probably does.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#3ThePrisoner06Posted 11/23/2013 2:39:16 PM
Explosive Focus would only affect the Warp Pistol when its being fired in secondary mode.

Bouncing off the shots a wall or ground, with explosive focus equipped, would slightly increase the blast radius of any group of shots. But think its rare to see users of the warp pistol with explosive focus, its more likely to see Improved Explosives, making the damage factor higher.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#4xXAISPXxPosted 11/23/2013 3:18:44 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Explosive Focus would only affect the Warp Pistol when its being fired in secondary mode.

Bouncing off the shots a wall or ground, with explosive focus equipped, would slightly increase the blast radius of any group of shots. But think its rare to see users of the warp pistol with explosive focus, its more likely to see Improved Explosives, making the damage factor higher.

Secondary mode?
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#5ThePrisoner06Posted 11/23/2013 3:41:49 PM(edited)
AISP, by secondary mode I mean alternative fire. All weapons have an alt mode. Some better than others.

Slight correction. When I say secondary mode with the Warp Pistol, I mean when its charged. The charged shots bounce off things. To me that is a secondary mode to the weapon.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#6xXAISPXxPosted 11/23/2013 3:43:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7old_man_mossyPosted 11/23/2013 5:17:10 PM
Just a helpful reminder, split screen behaves differently than what you're actually going to encounter online...it's not a relivant tool for comparison to online.(least I believe so)

I believe (and feel free to cross check this , as I may be remembering wrong) the split screen modes model behaves differently than the buffed warpy of online.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#8JVC-space(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 2:14:44 AM
I know the Spas12 and HVS45 are explosives weapons even if this property is not mentionned in the store description of the both weapon (categorie : balistics).
I wonder if it's the same thing for the warp pistol