The Conduit: Oddest Glitch/Hack I have ever seen in my life

#1xXAISPXxPosted 11/23/2013 2:20:03 PM
I have been playing hackers here and there in The Conduit. It is certain that you would encounter hacked weapons and rapid fire glitches.

However, I've met an extremely new kind of hack I would have never expected while playing this game.

I was in World Wide Team Reaper. The game was in the map Streets and we were using the Drudge weapon set. I was simply having fun sniping on the buildings until a sudden change sent me into mental shock.

The hack was propagated from your screen. First, you would notice that you're bugging out like crazy and that your controls have been whacked up. You would see the scoreboard window popping up about every second, be using every weapon in the Drudge set, be switching weapons, melee, throw a grenade, and be able to shoot.

Basically, you would lose control of the entire game and your screen would be noticeably buggy. You would be literally doing everything the game offers you to do without control.

I doubt it, but has anybody encountered this hack?
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#2ThePrisoner06Posted 11/23/2013 2:32:22 PM
Wow, that is some heck of a glitch/hack there AISP. Havent seen it myself, but reckon its a hack not a glitch.

Have been playing a lot of TCON over the last two weeks, need to level up my gold triangle, only got under 600 XP until next level, and I have had a couple of weird matches.

One in question was a Team Reaper match and blue was beating red, but all of a sudden the red score jumped up above 500 and kept on climbing. Eventually went past 1000 mark before it stopped.

Can't think of the names of the players, but I think there's someone out there who starts off in the game as normal, but then hacks and bumps up the scoreboard, but for some reason leaves the game just before it ends, thus resetting the overall scores.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#3xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 2:37:11 PM
I think 8.8 something was the culprit. He left about 45 seconds after the hack.

I'm also a gold level, and I'm also about 600 points away from leveling up, too. I'll definitely be playing more just so I can get into the Tiamat levels.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#4ThePrisoner06Posted 11/23/2013 2:42:22 PM
If you mean 8.8RICKTOR, or similar to that, you may be right. Am not certain.

Will be on TCON later, say in an hours time.
---
#5eig7htyPosted 11/23/2013 7:40:13 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
One in question was a Team Reaper match and blue was beating red, but all of a sudden the red score jumped up above 500 and kept on climbing. Eventually went past 1000 mark before it stopped.

That happened the first game of online Tcon I've ever played yesterday. Game was tied with 2-3 minutes left, nobody on the other team spawned in for the next 20 or so seconds then once they did the screen jolted then their score kept multiplying up but stopped a 5xxx, a minute our so later, my teams score did the same.....
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#6ThePrisoner06Posted 11/23/2013 9:17:13 PM(edited)
Thanks for that Eig7hty, think we got someone messing around with the game and scores.

Btw, whats your TCON IGN and FC, as if you post it, I will add it to the TCON FC master list.
---