VR Clan Practice Starts at 6:30 PM EST + Rules for Practice?

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/23/2013 3:54:09 PM
Like in my last thread about VR, I made a post about clan practice, I will be online at 7:05 PM and starting at 7:15 PM EST, we get only three members in, then we will do a FFA, but if we get 4 total players in, then we will do a 2 v 2 match, it gonna go up to 5 matches, and I will be recording this to send to Valkiria so he can look at it, since he won't be joining this match.

Also, since this is a clan practice, we also need to have clan rules as well, so here is what I suggest.

WEAPON BANS

SMAW, TPC Launcher, Hive Cannon, Carbonizer MK16, Radiation Grenades, and Flash Grenades

PERK BANS

Double Damage Upgrades, Explosive Focus, Reverse Damage, Phase Rifle Tuning.

MAPS

Streets Prime, Serenity, Whiteout, and Pentagon Prime

GAME MODES

Team Deathmatch, Shared Stock, and Capture the Flag
Rules: 50 kills for Team Deathmatch, 35 Lives for Shared Stock,
3 ASE captures, Time for TDM is 10 minutes, time for Shared Stock is 12 minutes,
CTF timer is 15 minutes, respawn timer for TDM is two seconds, respawn timer for shard stock
is 5 seconds, respawn timer for CTF is 8 seconds.

GLOBAL MODIFICATIONS

Lock-on: ON
Rader: ON
Player Health and Regen: 100
Run Speed: 100
Gravity: 100
Weapon Pick-ups and Ammo dumps: OFF

These are the rules I suggest, I'm open to suggests, I'll be ready at 7:15! Be online if you can! My fc is 2195-0595-6954, add me if you don't have me!
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#2Shooter613Posted 11/23/2013 3:58:21 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
BANS

SMAW, TPC Launcher, Hive Cannon, Carbonizer MK16, Radiation Grenades, and Flash Grenades

PERK BANS

Double Damage Upgrades, Explosive Focus, Reverse Damage, Phase Rifle Tuning.

MAPS

Streets Prime, Serenity, Whiteout, and Pentagon Prime

GAME MODES

Team Deathmatch, Shared Stock, and Capture the Flag
Rules: 50 kills for Team Deathmatch, 35 Lives for Shared Stock,
3 ASE captures, Time for TDM is 10 minutes, time for Shared Stock is 12 minutes,
CTF timer is 15 minutes, respawn timer for TDM is two seconds, respawn timer for shard stock
is 5 seconds, respawn timer for CTF is 8 seconds

Fox only.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#3CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 3:59:31 PM
Sorry about the title, it IS 7:15, forgot to change it. ^_^'
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#4hc-valkiriaPosted 11/23/2013 4:09:03 PM
The weapon bans are too much. Only smaw should be banned. I look forward to seeing how you will corrdinate your training sessions.
#5CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 4:12:28 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
The weapon bans are too much. Only smaw should be banned. I look forward to seeing how you will corrdinate your training sessions.

Eh, maybe, maybe not, but I find these weapons are OP or just overused, besides, you have to admit, Carbonizer is OP man. lol

But yeah, hope everything goes down well to. :D
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#6hc-valkiriaPosted 11/23/2013 4:21:01 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Eh, maybe, maybe not, but I find these weapons are OP or just overused, besides, you have to admit, Carbonizer is OP man. lol

Yes but as a leader, you need to consider the reality of clan battles and the views of your team. Do you honestly expect a clan to accept no flash grenades as a ban for future clan battles? It's too uptight. Carbonizer is op in my opinion. But it doesn't matter because that is my own personal preference. So, just consider reality more as well as the opinions of your comrades regarding what ahould be banned. I guarantee you very few clans will accept the bans you suggested. Its just like the smaw: we will either whine about it or learn to counter it.
#7CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 4:37:47 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Yes but as a leader, you need to consider the reality of clan battles and the views of your team. Do you honestly expect a clan to accept no flash grenades as a ban for future clan battles? It's too uptight. Carbonizer is op in my opinion. But it doesn't matter because that is my own personal preference. So, just consider reality more as well as the opinions of your comrades regarding what ahould be banned. I guarantee you very few clans will accept the bans you suggested. Its just like the smaw: we will either whine about it or learn to counter it.

Yeah, but overall, I rather not have both, if i had to choose, radiation nades would go.

Also, Carbonizer should not be in competive play at all.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#8CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 4:41:07 PM
Also, guys, Keet wants to help out with the Clan practice if only 3 people join, do you guys mind? He is in LC, but i think it would be cool.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#9hc-valkiriaPosted 11/23/2013 4:57:21 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Yeah, but overall, I rather not have both, if i had to choose, radiation nades would go.

Also, Carbonizer should not be in competive play at all.

But you are missing the point. Its not your sole decision. When scheduling clan battles, what the clan leader says needs to reflect his team's opinion. The bans you wrote are all based on YOUR ideals. Consider what your team's opinions are on this matter.
#10CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 5:10:21 PM
I did, and nobody but you has spoken anything.

Besides, I'm willing to wait till game time, which by now as of the time of this writing, is 5 mins away.
---
Conduit, More, Often.