VR Clan Practice Starts at 6:30 PM EST + Rules for Practice?

#11hc-valkiriaPosted 11/23/2013 5:48:46 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
I did, and nobody but you has spoken anything.

Besides, I'm willing to wait till game time, which by now as of the time of this writing, is 5 mins away.

Wow....that's messed up
#12_DarkC2Posted 11/24/2013 9:01:07 AM
Really sorry I couldn't make it, I was out late then had to come home and finish a project.
---
"Them's fightin words boy"-P4G
FC: 2667-4324-3617
#13hc-valkiriaPosted 11/24/2013 11:56:47 AM
Did anybody even show up?
#14CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 1:29:54 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Did anybody even show up?

Venom did, Keet helped, and there was a random that joined session.

Overall, it was good, but I lost all three to Keet, but it helped me learn how I'm gonna play.

Also, once I finish the single player on my new profile, Im gonna make another for pubs, and make my (VR)Cmo account for clans only so that people don't join randomly during our clan sessions, also, I'm starting to plan for the next practice.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#15CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 1:31:28 PM
_DarkC2 posted...
Really sorry I couldn't make it, I was out late then had to come home and finish a project.

Its fine, gonna start planning ahead more just in case of stuff like that happens.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#16hc-valkiriaPosted 11/24/2013 4:39:23 PM
When will you be sending me the vid?
#17CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 7:16:25 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
When will you be sending me the vid?

Soon, I'm gonna make it into a commentary about VR in general.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#18hc-valkiriaPosted 11/25/2013 1:36:35 AM
No please don't. Could you please just send the raw footage? I juat want to see how you conducted the session.
#19CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 4:42:58 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
No please don't. Could you please just send the raw footage? I juat want to see how you conducted the session.

Too late man, already did that last night, besides, why not? Knocks out two birds with one stone for me, and I thought it was a good commentary anyway.

Also, it shows ALL of the footage, and I only talk for 6 mins anyway, so its all good man, don't worry.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#20darthone2919Posted 11/25/2013 6:06:03 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Like in my last thread about VR, I made a post about clan practice, I will be online at 7:05 PM and starting at 7:15 PM EST, we get only three members in, then we will do a FFA, but if we get 4 total players in, then we will do a 2 v 2 match, it gonna go up to 5 matches, and I will be recording this to send to Valkiria so he can look at it, since he won't be joining this match.

Also, since this is a clan practice, we also need to have clan rules as well, so here is what I suggest.

WEAPON BANS

SMAW, TPC Launcher, Hive Cannon, Carbonizer MK16, Radiation Grenades, and Flash Grenades

PERK BANS

Double Damage Upgrades, Explosive Focus, Reverse Damage, Phase Rifle Tuning.

MAPS

Streets Prime, Serenity, Whiteout, and Pentagon Prime

GAME MODES

Team Deathmatch, Shared Stock, and Capture the Flag
Rules: 50 kills for Team Deathmatch, 35 Lives for Shared Stock,
3 ASE captures, Time for TDM is 10 minutes, time for Shared Stock is 12 minutes,
CTF timer is 15 minutes, respawn timer for TDM is two seconds, respawn timer for shard stock
is 5 seconds, respawn timer for CTF is 8 seconds.

GLOBAL MODIFICATIONS

Lock-on: ON
Rader: ON
Player Health and Regen: 100
Run Speed: 100
Gravity: 100
Weapon Pick-ups and Ammo dumps: OFF

These are the rules I suggest, I'm open to suggests, I'll be ready at 7:15! Be online if you can! My fc is 2195-0595-6954, add me if you don't have me!

Ok double damage is too much.... because it's pretty hard to kill with a scar with no damage on it.....Just saying
---
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace