AISP have just encountered that glitch/hack you described.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. AISP have just encountered that glitch/hack you described.

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#1
Was playing a match in Streets, with two Mr.Fords.

One of whom was using the SMAW non-stop and was everywhere, on the roofs, outside the map.

Was in second place with 24 kills and 23 deaths, due to some SMAW blowing me up, when all of a sudden the screen went mad. Kept changing from one weapon to another. Tried to get out of it, and found a way. Hold down the 1 button to bring up the scoreboard, and dont let go. It allowed me to then move and fire, even managed to get a kill.

But then someone decided to freeze my Wii U, or rather the game. Maybe they didnt like the idea that I had countered their hack.
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#2
Sorry, Andy. This topic must have been posted when I was asleep and moved to the second page.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Were you fine after restarting your Wii? I forgot to mention you couldn't open the pause window.
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#3
That's ok AISP, there is a time difference between us lol.

As to having to reset, my Wii U was fine. Now longer use my PAL Wii for online gaming, have transfered everything to my Wii U. And with the addition back up of two HDD's, my Wii U is fine.

Am more annoyed about the XP I lost, was doing very nicely in the kill stakes lol.
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. AISP have just encountered that glitch/hack you described.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived