After all the time you played on C2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. After all the time you played on C2

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#1
How would you rate this game on 1-10? - Results (24 votes)
10, Its the best thing since sliced bread!
8.33% (2 votes)
9, I have nerdgasms about this game!
16.67% (4 votes)
8, Its a really awesome game!
41.67% (10 votes)
7, Its a good game
16.67% (4 votes)
6, Its kinda good
4.17% (1 votes)
5, Its not all its cracked up to be
8.33% (2 votes)
4, Its kinda bad
0% (0 votes)
3, Its terribly broken
0% (0 votes)
2, dis game suxz! COD 4 duh wyn! Ged on meh levl b****es! S***, skrew dis bo schit!
0% (0 votes)
1, Limp Bizkit is better than this c***!
4.17% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
For the record; Limp Bizkit is awesome!

Also, What do you like about the game? What would you change?
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#2
I did a whole entire review on this game and gave it an 8 and I will stick with that score till the end.
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
3 years ago#3
I made a review for it.
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#4
It's a 10 for me.

I'm no fanboy. I recognize C2 has issues, and people have valid complaints about the game. But I've still had more fun with this game than any other, which is what I base my video game ratings on: how much I enjoy a game.
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured

User Info: LeThA169

LeThA169
3 years ago#5
B05S_Brennan posted...
It's a 10 for me.

I'm no fanboy. I recognize C2 has issues, and people have valid complaints about the game. But I've still had more fun with this game than any other, which is what I base my video game ratings on: how much I enjoy a game.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#6
Basically what Brennan said. The only despicable aspect of Conduit 2 would be the glitches and inconvenience.
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy

User Info: Hedgehog_Knight

Hedgehog_Knight
3 years ago#7
5/10

It's a great game, but it's clear that I've missed all the fun. The public matches are going the way of MPH, 90% of the playerbase just cares about easy kills, and there are only a few people that are fun to play with.

I haven't really played many of the players at GameFAQs, but it's always such a hassle to set things up.
"Aw, Yeah! This is happenin'!" - Sonic the Hedgehog - Sonic Adventure

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#8
Hedgehog_Knight posted...
5/10

It's a great game, but it's clear that I've missed all the fun. The public matches are going the way of MPH, 90% of the playerbase just cares about easy kills, and there are only a few people that are fun to play with.

I haven't really played many of the players at GameFAQs, but it's always such a hassle to set things up.

I forgot what your game name was.
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy

User Info: LeThA169

LeThA169
3 years ago#9
xXAISPXx posted...
5/10

-_-

User Info: Hedgehog_Knight

Hedgehog_Knight
3 years ago#10
xXAISPXx posted...
5/10

That's understandable, considering I've only been playing for around a month. My name is OutDreamer.
"Aw, Yeah! This is happenin'!" - Sonic the Hedgehog - Sonic Adventure
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. After all the time you played on C2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived