After all the time you played on C2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. After all the time you played on C2

User Info: SrChronic

SrChronic
3 years ago#11
I gave it a 7. I've had a lot of fun with the game and I've put hundreds of hours into it, but I'm an honest guy and with the number of issues this game has I just can't give it anything higher than a 7.
PSN- TheChronic213

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#12
Hedgehog_Knight posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Hedgehog_Knight posted...
5/10

It's a great game, but it's clear that I've missed all the fun. The public matches are going the way of MPH, 90% of the playerbase just cares about easy kills, and there are only a few people that are fun to play with.

I haven't really played many of the players at GameFAQs, but it's always such a hassle to set things up.

I forgot what your game name was.

That's understandable, considering I've only been playing for around a month. My name is OutDreamer.

I never knew what your game name was. I would have expected it to be similar to your gameFAQs name, but it wasn't. Therefore, it was relevant to ask.
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. After all the time you played on C2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived