somebody made a new clan.

#21xXAISPXxPosted 11/27/2013 5:26:32 PM
I think an analyzation will have to be applied to the clan name for a proper interpretation. Cadence is the same as rhythm. Rhythm may have a meaning to a force or unity. So Hurricane Cadence simply means a destructive force or something along the line.
---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
#22hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 5:38:17 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I think an analyzation will have to be applied to the clan name for a proper interpretation. Cadence is the same as rhythm. Rhythm may have a meaning to a force or unity. So Hurricane Cadence simply means a destructive force or something along the line.

Finally somebody gets it....
#23B05S_P4GPosted 11/27/2013 6:16:08 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I think an *analysis will have to be applied to the clan name for a proper interpretation. Cadence is the same as rhythm. Rhythm may have a meaning to a force or unity. So Hurricane Cadence simply means a destructive force or something along the line.

Is this supposed to be some mystical inspirational George Lucas type s***?
---
Friend Code's 3011-0210-9706. Niggle my diggle.
Now why would you assume that meant something inappropriate?
#24LeThA169Posted 11/27/2013 6:19:32 PM
B05S_P4G posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
What's the meaning then?

Hurricane implies chaos and destruction. Cadence refers to rhythm. So, the name implies a chaotic rhythm of destruction.

That still doesn't make sense. Besides, I would think Rythmic Storm would sound better, and less confusing. Not my clan though, I suppose.

I dont think anything makes sense considering your standards.
#25The_Mad_KittenPosted 11/29/2013 8:45:08 PM
LeThA169 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
B05S_P4G posted...
I don't know if I would call that new.

Btw, any chance you could change the name? I'll be brutally honest, I always thought the name "Hurricane Cadence" sounded stupid, and above all the abbreviation was easy to mix up with Hardcore, and also the Hive Cannon.

http://i.imgur.com/zPRBW7k.jpg

*seizures*
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. [O$C]Venonat FC:3526_4745_6745. NO ONE PARTIES HARDER(/^o^)/I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ-3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.
#261PefrogPosted 11/30/2013 7:30:27 PM
1Pefrog posted...
You'll have to pay the $250 rejoin fee.

The fee is waived if your clan has a new name. : P
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#27LeThA169Posted 11/30/2013 8:42:43 PM
1Pefrog posted...
1Pefrog posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBi7q1EWaSQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---
#28CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/30/2013 10:20:24 PM
1Pefrog posted...
1Pefrog posted...

---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#29TheOmegaShenPosted 12/1/2013 12:08:16 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

well aren't you something
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#30xXAISPXxPosted 12/1/2013 12:20:53 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

well aren't you something

We are all a something.
---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy