somebody made a new clan.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. somebody made a new clan.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#21
I think an analyzation will have to be applied to the clan name for a proper interpretation. Cadence is the same as rhythm. Rhythm may have a meaning to a force or unity. So Hurricane Cadence simply means a destructive force or something along the line.
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#22
xXAISPXx posted...
I think an analyzation will have to be applied to the clan name for a proper interpretation. Cadence is the same as rhythm. Rhythm may have a meaning to a force or unity. So Hurricane Cadence simply means a destructive force or something along the line.

Finally somebody gets it....

User Info: B05S_P4G

B05S_P4G
3 years ago#23
xXAISPXx posted...
I think an *analysis will have to be applied to the clan name for a proper interpretation. Cadence is the same as rhythm. Rhythm may have a meaning to a force or unity. So Hurricane Cadence simply means a destructive force or something along the line.

Is this supposed to be some mystical inspirational George Lucas type s***?
Friend Code's 3011-0210-9706. Niggle my diggle.
Now why would you assume that meant something inappropriate?

User Info: LeThA169

LeThA169
3 years ago#24
B05S_P4G posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
What's the meaning then?

Hurricane implies chaos and destruction. Cadence refers to rhythm. So, the name implies a chaotic rhythm of destruction.

That still doesn't make sense. Besides, I would think Rythmic Storm would sound better, and less confusing. Not my clan though, I suppose.

I dont think anything makes sense considering your standards.

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#25
LeThA169 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
B05S_P4G posted...
I don't know if I would call that new.

Btw, any chance you could change the name? I'll be brutally honest, I always thought the name "Hurricane Cadence" sounded stupid, and above all the abbreviation was easy to mix up with Hardcore, and also the Hive Cannon.

http://i.imgur.com/zPRBW7k.jpg

*seizures*
Hi, I'm Venonat. [O$C]Venonat FC:3526_4745_6745. NO ONE PARTIES HARDER(/^o^)/I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ-3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#26
1Pefrog posted...
You'll have to pay the $250 rejoin fee.

The fee is waived if your clan has a new name. : P
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.

User Info: LeThA169

LeThA169
3 years ago#27
1Pefrog posted...
1Pefrog posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBi7q1EWaSQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#28
1Pefrog posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
3 years ago#29
xXAISPXx posted...

well aren't you something
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#30
TheOmegaShen posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

well aren't you something

We are all a something.
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. somebody made a new clan.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived