New Loadout Training in Progress

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. New Loadout Training in Progress
2 years ago#1
Well, I now have two Phase Rifle loadouts and am surprised with the results. I now have a Phase Rifle and USP .45 with Ammo Salvage, Penetration, Quickness, and Improved Ballistics Damage. Also, one you have to try yourself is SPAS 12 and USP .45 with Stealth, Bomb Bag, Blinding Powder, and Light Armor/Improved Melee. I hope some of you like these ideas.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
2 years ago#2
Don't care for the PR/usp load-out, nothing new there, but I do like your SPAS w/stealth, blinding powder, improved melee....but instead of bomb bag you should try stabilizer, stealth and stabilizer go good together....most of the time you can fire from a distance without your enemy even knowing where you are...you will get more use out of stabilizer than an extra grenade.

Stealth and stabilizer were made for each other ;)

These are suggestions and opinions only.......
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
2 years ago#3
I really use to enjoy stealth and phase masking with the phase rifle. Use to pair it with the HVS45. It was an incredibly fun head hunting class!

If you like that sort of thing anyway. The 45 was fun for head shots when they weren't too far away and not behind cover, the PR was fun for longer distances or bunker busting.

Another fun thing is using armory and pairing it with a TPC launcher. Then go "trap shooting" where you lay a trap of a mine, or space out a few for explosive dominoes..lol...then use your phase rifle, to shoot and explode your mine/trap from across the map!

You won't get a huge KDR spread with these. Probably pull down some uber sniper awards with the first one though. What I found them to be was simply...fun.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
2 years ago#4
lol I did that too. I loved when they started searching and didn't know where you were sniping from until it was too late. The mines sounds awesome. lol I am going to try that.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
2 years ago#5
Green_Berets posted...
Well, I now have two Phase Rifle loadouts and am surprised with the results. I now have a Phase Rifle and USP .45 with Ammo Salvage, Penetration, Quickness, and Improved Ballistics Damage. Also, one you have to try yourself is SPAS 12 and USP .45 with Stealth, Bomb Bag, Blinding Powder, and Light Armor/Improved Melee. I hope some of you like these ideas.

You took my advice about the PR loadout I see. Glad your not using smaw/not using it as much. Hope to snipe against you soon. My brother (mr.ford00) said you're a good sniper.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
2 years ago#6
If the results for the spas set are the same as when cmo tries it, its not worth it.
2 years ago#7
hc-valkiria posted...
If the results for the spas set are the same as when cmo tries it, its not worth it.

That's kinda rude, man.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
2 years ago#8
B05S_Brennan posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

That's kinda rude, man.

Its not intended that way. I said it purely from a practical view because I saw his video of him using it and I wouldn't have done any better with it either anyway. So my comment comes from practical views, not because I think cmo sucks, which I don't.
2 years ago#9
hc-valkiria posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

That's kinda rude, man.

Its not intended that way. I said it purely from a practical view because I saw his video of him using it and I wouldn't have done any better with it either anyway. So my comment comes from practical views, not because I think cmo sucks, which I don't.

Some people can't relate to Cmos meta game fixation. There is more to having fun than using the best weapon and hoping for the best KDR spread.

In his defense, in advance, Cmo never said that's all he's concerned with.... But for some having fun is sometimes built off of improving performance. With practice and luck that happens with any build. Sometimes you just lose in a manner that's not as bad as last time, lol...and that's your fun!

It's not always about personal bests... It's about getting out of your element , trying new stuff, and building off your newfound personal worst, lol. As long as you are having fun, it's not a waste of time. Not in the least!
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
2 years ago#10
hc-valkiria posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

That's kinda rude, man.

Yeah, Cmo was doing well with it the other night.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. New Loadout Training in Progress

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived