New Loadout Training in Progress

#11hc-valkiriaPosted 12/2/2013 6:30:29 PM
1Pefrog posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
If the results for the spas set are the same as when cmo tries it, its not worth it.

That's kinda rude, man.

Its not intended that way. I said it purely from a practical view because I saw his video of him using it and I wouldn't have done any better with it either anyway. So my comment comes from practical views, not because I think cmo sucks, which I don't.

Yeah, Cmo was doing well with it the other night.

Lol yea he kept finding me after I got one kill....
#12CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/2/2013 6:49:44 PM
Stealth SPAS is my best loadout with the SPAS, got a 20+ game with it plus a 4 man with the SPAS before Valk, so idk what the garbage your talking about. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#13hc-valkiriaPosted 12/2/2013 7:00:58 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Stealth SPAS is my best loadout with the SPAS, got a 20+ game with it plus a 4 man with the SPAS before Valk, so idk what the garbage your talking about. lol

It was the one on youtube for vr practice
#14Hedgehog_KnightPosted 12/3/2013 8:11:33 PM
GGs tonight, Green_Berets. I've never been stealth killed that many times. xD
---
"Aw, Yeah! This is happenin'!" - Sonic the Hedgehog - Sonic Adventure
#15CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/3/2013 8:47:44 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

It was the one on youtube for vr practice

Well, you gotta remember, that was Keet I was facing. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#16Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 7:34:17 AM
lol Who were you? I just started my Stealth sniping yesterday. GG's to you too anyways. Nice shooting [VR]Cmo.
I surprised myself with the amount of Uber Snipers I got when I didn't even have Phase Rifle Specialization.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#17xXAISPXxPosted 12/4/2013 3:19:35 PM
Interesting...
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#18CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/4/2013 7:38:08 PM
Green_Berets posted...
lol Who were you? I just started my Stealth sniping yesterday. GG's to you too anyways. Nice shooting [VR]Cmo.
I surprised myself with the amount of Uber Snipers I got when I didn't even have Phase Rifle Specialization.

Just saw this, GGs to you too, and thanks for not using the SMAW man, I respect that. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#19Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 7:00:43 AM
lol No problem Cmo, if I may call you that. I was tempted to when Zero was lagging and blowing us up. His lag was so bad, I was trying to keep as he was invisible half the time from it. But I even resisted when FERS was on which was hard. I am having trouble now since people know my tactics, but hopefully I will get used to it.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#20kastasticPosted 12/5/2013 7:54:32 AM
Green_Berets posted...
lol No problem Cmo, if I may call you that. I was tempted to when Zero was lagging and blowing us up. His lag was so bad, I was trying to keep as he was invisible half the time from it. But I even resisted when FERS was on which was hard. I am having trouble now since people know my tactics, but hopefully I will get used to it.

LOL...GG's, I don't like you using stealth though......cause you sneaky sonsab****, BANG WTF where's he at this time..omg....
Anyhow....
Stealth tips...
*Try and resist the urge to run...**also if you come to a spot where you need to jump to continue, if you jump lightly and move forward gently you will not show up on radar....***also if you do not move while shooting you also will not show up on radar...****you can even jump stationary without showing up on radar.

learn to shoot and hide..then move to a new location.

I may not get a lot of kills, but I am usually after a certain target...PR users/Smaw users/spas w/supercharger & metal legs, but even when I don't have a target/mark I always get more kills than deaths. ALWAYS ;)

Anyhow, I have removed your mark GeenBerrets...well done.
We all appreciate your sacrifice.

Might I suggest removing your SMAW load-out completely as to resist any temptation...switch it with explosion focus, and if you really need to give the smaw back its more fun to use the smaw they laid to rest and return FIRE..I do it...did it to you...lmao :)

Thanks for reading this super long post.
~KAS
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
***Ninja Moves >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOSDvFMmb9Q