#12_DarkC2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 8:04:18 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
eig7hty posted...
_DarkC2 posted...
eig7hty posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Auto-SMAWs and TPCs...why?

He obviously has ego issues....as most hackers do

Lol its not a hack, its a glitch that everyone used to do!

hacking=glitching....if your teacher told you her/his previous class jumped off a cliff, I'm guessing you would go jump off it?

Hacking is not the same as glitching. They both have the same intention, but glitching is creative if you find one. I'd say hacking is worse because you manipulate the code rather than finding the error in it.

Except, Dark is glitching in public. That is when there's a unanimous vote of ignorance.

Glitching in public is a mortal crime the enlightened ones are trying to stop, Dark. I don't want you to contribute to the game's cancerous community.

But it's so fun...
---
"Them's fightin words boy"-P4G
FC: 2667-4324-3617
#13xXAISPXxPosted 11/28/2013 8:39:14 AM
Glitch in the campaign, or in private matches.
---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
#14_DarkC2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 9:06:30 AM
xXAISPXx posted...

Since I only have tcon temporarily, I'm gonna glitch in it. But not in C2, I value other people's sanity in that game XD
---
"Them's fightin words boy"-P4G
FC: 2667-4324-3617
#15old_man_mossyPosted 11/29/2013 5:09:36 PM
_DarkC2 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Since I only have tcon temporarily, I'm gonna glitch in it. But not in C2, I value other people's sanity in that game XD

Hmmm.

I'd say you don't give a toss about your fellow players sanity at all; rather you don't want the pain and suffering of fellow player shunning that would happen to you if you routinely glitches in C2.

I feel that you are either using it as an excuse ... As your annoyance won't be around long since it's just a temporary rental....or you don't care at all since it's a disposable profile as far as legacy or reputation goes.

Don't get me wrong... Do what you want to; you can't be stopped anyway. Just don't say that your going to glitch anyway, but just on TCON because you value your fellow players sanity. Lol...that's just silly,

Akin to saying "I 'll sucker punch people on Tuesday, but not on Friday...as I value the dental work of strangers I will meet on Friday."

cheat, or do not cheat... There is No valor or respect in cheating though; and sadly only short sighted folks think it's for the greater good or that they are doing the community a service by misbehaving at one house and claiming sainthood at another!

Ask yourself this. Why is it you'll glitch out TCON but behave here. Do you think such communities are so far removed?
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#16xXAISPXxPosted 11/29/2013 5:12:52 PM
You and your posts, Mossy.
---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
#17zPsychPosted 11/29/2013 7:33:08 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
_DarkC2 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Hmmm.

I'd say you don't give a toss about your fellow players sanity at all; rather you don't want the pain and suffering of fellow player shunning that would happen to you if you routinely glitches in C2.

I feel that you are either using it as an excuse ... As your annoyance won't be around long since it's just a temporary rental....or you don't care at all since it's a disposable profile as far as legacy or reputation goes.

Don't get me wrong... Do what you want to; you can't be stopped anyway. Just don't say that your going to glitch anyway, but just on TCON because you value your fellow players sanity. Lol...that's just silly,

Akin to saying "I 'll sucker punch people on Tuesday, but not on Friday...as I value the dental work of strangers I will meet on Friday."

cheat, or do not cheat... There is No valor or respect in cheating though; and sadly only short sighted folks think it's for the greater good or that they are doing the community a service by misbehaving at one house and claiming sainthood at another!

Ask yourself this. Why is it you'll glitch out TCON but behave here. Do you think such communities are so far removed?

Dude you just put my brother in his grave.....

Good work. Carry on.
---
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
#18eig7htyPosted 11/29/2013 8:06:48 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

It's true though, and likely a reason as any as to why Conduit 3 may never happen, why make yet another game for a small fraction of legit players who care for the story/gameplay, when the outnumbering majority only care to try and satisfy their frail selves, leaving HVS with a third "failed" game.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#19_SignalPosted 11/29/2013 8:08:20 PM
Are you saying that your brother couldn't handle being told that cheating was wrong?

Most people here take a pretty dim view of glitching in public matches. He shouldn't be surprised to see strong reactions to it.

If he wants to glitch, it should be done in a private match with other glitchers, not in a pub. There are plenty of TCon players around here. He should be able to put a private match together for glitchers.

My advice is Just Say No.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#20xXAISPXxPosted 11/30/2013 7:13:30 AM
eig7hty posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

It's true though, and likely a reason as any as to why Conduit 3 may never happen, why make yet another game for a small fraction of legit players who care for the story/gameplay, when the outnumbering majority only care to try and satisfy their frail selves, leaving HVS with a third "failed" game.

I know it's true. His posts can be quite subtle and seem like he puts lots of thought into them.
---