First Time Playing TCON

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. First Time Playing TCON
3 years ago#1
I absolutely hated it. Not fun at all. I wouldn't even buy it. Ran into hackers and went 10 -35. After playing that horrible game, C2 appears to be a masterpiece. Safe to say I'll never play it again, but hey now I can say I've played it.
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
3 years ago#2
Can you believe your brother was going to glitch?
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
3 years ago#3
xXAISPXx posted...

Lol what a little dork.
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
3 years ago#4
zPsych posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Lol what a little dork.

Oh shut up you were watching me do it lol
"Them's fightin words boy"-P4G
FC: 2667-4324-3617
3 years ago#5
zPsych posted...
I absolutely hated it. Not fun at all. I wouldn't even buy it. Ran into hackers and went 10 -35. After playing that horrible game, C2 appears to be a masterpiece. Safe to say I'll never play it again, but hey now I can say I've played it.

Oh and your a sore loser XD. Can't help it that you suck at TCon, I can still win without glitching
"Them's fightin words boy"-P4G
FC: 2667-4324-3617
3 years ago#6
_DarkC2 posted...
zPsych posted...

Oh and your a sore loser XD. Can't help it that you suck at TCon, I can still win without glitching

You're*
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
3 years ago#7
Haha!
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
3 years ago#8
XD!
That was my first impression of the game too tbh :s
IŽve heard the campaign is better though... Maybe someday... But I need to finish the C2 campaign first xD
And as for TCON online... IŽll just try to join when Andy and the others do ^ ^ (IŽll be obliterated anyways, but at least not by hackers with rapid-fire SMAWs :P)
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
3 years ago#9
zPsych posted...

That's kind of how I felt when I first played a couple days ago, wasn't too impressed, give it another try, I find that it can actually be just as good as C2. Just try to get a lobby where no one cheats and every game isn't marathon-explosives-streets. My biggest complaint overall would be the always delayed hit detection, other than that it's rather quite good. I will agree that it does make C2 look better than it actually is, but once again, first impressions aren't always the best.
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
3 years ago#10
^^more on that, you feel better about it when you go 68-3 or 78-11 in some ffas, and it's more strategic in firefights than C2, no sprinting so you can't outrun your death
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. First Time Playing TCON

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived