hc weekly session

#11darthone2919Posted 12/1/2013 9:43:45 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
All hc members besides aisp, please comfirm availability for 12pm pacific

Works for me
---
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace
#12hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 9:53:47 PM
It is settled then. We will conduct the session at 12pm pacific. I will contact aisp with skype and scarface with standard mic
#13hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 11:53:25 PM
NOTICE:
due to an unforseen problem, I must request a move of the time to 8:00am pacific/11am eastern. My apologies for this problem. Please let me know asap ur availability. If it doesn't work, please list a time earlier than that listed that you are available. the essential poimt is to find a time that will finish before 9am pacific. If neither of these options work, we will stick to our original time. Again, my sincerest apologies.
#14darthone2919Posted 12/6/2013 1:42:37 PM
8 Am Pacific/ 11Am Eastern is even better for me so i'll make it as long as i can get up in time....
---
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace
#15hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2013 2:08:16 PM
Thank you scarface for prompt response. We now await aisp's response.
#16xXAISPXxPosted 12/6/2013 2:10:50 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
since this is a topic that is coming up repetitively, the practice i am referring to is not today. it is the coming sunday.

If it is next Sunday. It's very likely I can't make it after 5:30 PM EST (2:30 PM PST).

Would 12pm pacific/3pm est be good for everyone?

Sounds good to me, if nothing pops up.

---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#17hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 8:10:18 AM
Just a friendly reminder that the practice session will require scarface to have a mic and aisp to use skype. Please respond so I know you have read this.
#18xXAISPXxPosted 12/7/2013 8:54:19 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
Just a friendly reminder that the practice session will require scarface to have a mic and aisp to use skype. Please respond so I know you have read this.

Ooh, I probably wouldn't be able to Skype, Valkiria. Not with a mic, but we can IM each other.
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#19hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 11:19:58 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Ooh, I probably wouldn't be able to Skype, Valkiria. Not with a mic, but we can IM each other.

Y? I thought u have skype.
#20xXAISPXxPosted 12/7/2013 2:25:59 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Y? I thought u have skype.

I'm saying that we can IM each other on Skype.
---