2. Conduit 2
  3. hc weekly session
3 years ago#11
hc-valkiria posted...
All hc members besides aisp, please comfirm availability for 12pm pacific

Works for me
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace
3 years ago#12
It is settled then. We will conduct the session at 12pm pacific. I will contact aisp with skype and scarface with standard mic
3 years ago#13
NOTICE:
due to an unforseen problem, I must request a move of the time to 8:00am pacific/11am eastern. My apologies for this problem. Please let me know asap ur availability. If it doesn't work, please list a time earlier than that listed that you are available. the essential poimt is to find a time that will finish before 9am pacific. If neither of these options work, we will stick to our original time. Again, my sincerest apologies.
3 years ago#14
8 Am Pacific/ 11Am Eastern is even better for me so i'll make it as long as i can get up in time....
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace
3 years ago#15
Thank you scarface for prompt response. We now await aisp's response.
3 years ago#16
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
since this is a topic that is coming up repetitively, the practice i am referring to is not today. it is the coming sunday.

If it is next Sunday. It's very likely I can't make it after 5:30 PM EST (2:30 PM PST).

Would 12pm pacific/3pm est be good for everyone?

Sounds good to me, if nothing pops up.
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
3 years ago#17
Just a friendly reminder that the practice session will require scarface to have a mic and aisp to use skype. Please respond so I know you have read this.
3 years ago#18
hc-valkiria posted...
Just a friendly reminder that the practice session will require scarface to have a mic and aisp to use skype. Please respond so I know you have read this.

Ooh, I probably wouldn't be able to Skype, Valkiria. Not with a mic, but we can IM each other.
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
3 years ago#19
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Ooh, I probably wouldn't be able to Skype, Valkiria. Not with a mic, but we can IM each other.

Y? I thought u have skype.
3 years ago#20
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Y? I thought u have skype.

I'm saying that we can IM each other on Skype.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. hc weekly session

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived