hc weekly session

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. hc weekly session

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#21
xXAISPXx posted...

I'm saying that we can IM each other on Skype.

I think it would be better if you video Skyped so you could see facial expressions in different situations. : P
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#22
Its too inefficient to IM. Can't u just skype call like before?

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#23
I cannot.
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#24
xXAISPXx posted...
I cannot.

I will try to work around it tmrw. But if this is a permanent thing, please think of a solution

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#25
Dear hc,

Unfortunately, I have undergone a severe case of hypothermia. I will be unable to battle and run the session. If scarface and aisp don't want to do a 1vs1 due to my absense, that is fine. Although if aisp and scarface do a 1vs1, that would be great to learn each other's play style which I was originally going to incorporate into practice.

Again, I do apologize for such late notice. But in either case, next week should go as planned...

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#26
I hope you are okay, Valkiria. I'm sorry for this happening to you. Hypothermia...wow.

I was going to be late anyways due to breakfast. Scarface, you want to do a one on one? I might be rusty, so you'll get the better of me.
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#27
Add me on my -HC- profile: 4642-7312-4915.

User Info: darthone2919

darthone2919
3 years ago#28
xXAISPXx posted...
Add me on my -HC- profile: 4642-7312-4915.

kk done and my FC is 3011-1252-4162
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#29
You host. You don't want to know what my connection can do.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. hc weekly session

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived