A bit ridiculous!

#1JVC-Airtime2Posted 12/1/2013 6:45:25 AM
Sorry if its to early in america but JVC have been patient for a couple of weeks for our clan wars KAS. Im sorry if its late or you are doing something personal or you have gone out somewhere but JVC would love a clan war for certain.

JVC-Airtime :)
---
A day without sunshine is like night
#2JVC-AshuraPosted 12/1/2013 8:30:53 AM
Don't blame it on KAS airtime. They tried several times to clan war us but each times, no one responded on JVC forum. That's why i suggest to gather at least 3 JVC before asking KAS.
these days.
---
Want some melee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&hd=1
#3JVC-Airtime2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 9:09:48 AM
JVC-Ashura posted...
Don't blame it on KAS airtime. They tried several times to clan war us but each times, no one responded on JVC forum. That's why i suggest to gather at least 3 JVC before asking KAS.
these days.

I know but I can't play any clan wars unless my parents know as I have to do homework
---
#4JVC-Airtime2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 9:18:11 AM
JVC-Ashura posted...
these days.

Plus I'm not blaming it on kas I'm just annoyed JVC or KAS are not really bothered so I'm really sensitive and can get p****d of really really easily so excuse me. I know I moan I know I can be a pain in the butt but I hate being seen as moaning and I'm not afraid to show that so I'm not blaming KAS I'm just saying if this clan war is still on and as I'm sensitive be careful with what people say. I do apologize and I mean it but I don't like being seen as a moaning idiot!
---
#5JVC-AshuraPosted 12/1/2013 1:55:22 PM
Ok first, I don't see you as a moaning idiot don't worry^^! If i weren't playing NTSC i would feel like you actually.

Like you, i also tried a lot to gather the team to play some private matches between us but i never manage to do it because everyone were playing when they felt like it and they would never tell when they went online.
I used to be a little bit pissed of because of this but now i got used to it...

It's true that i am not very implicated in this clan war. I guess i'm already satisfy with our last war against KAS and now i am more interested to play with them than against them. However, i am willing to help any time for a war but we're still one player short.

(usually, alex doesn't answer on the forum but i can get in touch with him thanks to skype so i'll do that next time :) )
---
Want some melee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&hd=1
#6The21stgunPosted 12/1/2013 7:22:49 PM
Thats life, ya know?

Its all about the he says/she says bulls***!
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#7_SignalPosted 12/1/2013 7:58:07 PM
It's always been a little tough to schedule wars, I think because the community is made up of such a diverse group of players.

We range from players under the age to actually be able to post here to people in their 50s. Some are kids in school, some are in college, and some have kids in school.

We may even have some with kids that are out of school, but I'm not sure about that.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261