The sensitivity paradox

#21CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/4/2013 11:13:02 PM(edited)
old_man_mossy posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
_Signal posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Are you saying you have your sensitivity set to 100?

Man, no wonder you always look twitchy! I thought maybe your router was just too fast for the internet.

I've never tried it anywhere near that high. Maybe I should.

I can't stand not playing with 100.

All lower sensitivities do is slow the cursor, down. How does that offer any more control?

lol... You also set up the least jarring by button presses, most deviant from norm defaults, and certainly the most unique control setup out there. It wouldn't work for me... But I'm neither young nor fast , lol .

Perhaps to give your speed further relevance you should list and explain your control settings (for your challenge(?) ....that's not right but close, 2ndary profile you had.)

Its Discover.

It usually has something very slightly different every time I play, but that is normally very close to whatever I'm currently using on my main profile.

I do use the account to challenge myself, but mostly its for experimenting.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#22signalbatgirlPosted 12/4/2013 11:27:48 PM
1Pefrog posted...
_Signal posted...
I tried it at 100% last night and just like dill pickles, I did found it to be delicious. Good taste buds pickle lovers, you know who you are.

fix'd

Heresy!
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518-8427-1877
#23_SignalPosted 12/5/2013 5:46:54 AM
JVC-space posted...
My cursor sensitivity is 10.

I think I'm going to try reducing my sensitivity to 10 the next time I play.

As I was saying in a thread that got accidentally removed by a moderator, we all need to try playing at a reduced sensitivity setting.

It's more important than ever that we adjust our sensitivity setting and get out of our "comfort zone." Some people are clearly playing with their sensitivity set to high. Chain seems to be able to handle it, but it's obvious that some people can't. They should make a new profile and play differently. Who knows, maybe they'll like it.

On an unrelated note, I played some fun matches last night with Valkeria,the KAS crew, Nightfire, and a few others. It was nice to see you guys. I had a couple of good games then I guess I got tired because I totally fell apart.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#24JVC-space(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 1:19:45 PM
_Signal posted...
JVC-space posted...
My cursor sensitivity is 10.

I think I'm going to try reducing my sensitivity to 10 the next time I play.

As I was saying in a thread that got accidentally removed by a moderator, we all need to try playing at a reduced sensitivity setting.

10 is'nt enough, when I snipe, it becomes too dificult to trak my target.
I'll raise the cursor sensitivity.
#25SoIdierw_AMpkU5Posted 12/5/2013 1:50:27 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I have always used default settings.

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SoldierwithAMpkU5
http://i.imgur.com/VR5Vg9X.jpg
#261PefrogPosted 12/5/2013 5:28:40 PM
_Signal posted...
On an unrelated note, I played some fun matches last night with Valkeria,the KAS crew, Nightfire, and a few others. It was nice to see you guys. I had a couple of good games then I guess I got tired because I totally fell apart.

I think that you are a vampire.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.