every single time i go on c2 it does the beeeeeppppp freeze! Im fed up
---
A day without sunshine is like night
#2Shooter613Posted 12/2/2013 5:01:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jeWeZUz.gif
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#3old_man_mossyPosted 12/2/2013 6:14:26 PM
You trying to hack your way over from across the pond, or is it something else?

I know Andy has a VERY stable game and connection, for the most part with me anyway. (Save that chaotic clan war that was hell on connection wheels) then again Andy did do it legitimately... Bought another wii that's region coded for America as well as a disc that would run on it.

Maybe it's bad luck , or maybe you misunderstood KAS instructions or were given malicious code.

I don't know. Keep trying. Contact Kas ... And if you are truly serious... Don't hack it but rather do what Andy did.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#4FF5olarPosted 12/2/2013 7:13:05 PM
JVC Ashura had a terrible connection this morning 2!
#5kastasticPosted 12/2/2013 11:59:21 PM
old_man_mossy posted...

Maybe it's bad luck , or maybe you misunderstood KAS instructions or were given malicious code.

I have already posted that I cannot help with his Wii mod due to his parents wishes.
^Therefore he could not possibly misunderstand my instructions that were never given.

And far as the malicious code...der....you don't use a code to mode your Wii. It can all be done via Nintendo WiFi connection which I have nothing to do with. nOOb

Codes/hax are made/used for modding/manipulating the actual game/game-play.
@Airtime....Is it possible your Wii is getting to hot? As age comes with the Wii so don't dust and debris that get inside the console (mainly the fan) and cause resistors etc. on the circuit-board to over heat.

Try moving your Wii to a better ventilated area. Example: if your Wii is laying flat on the carpet or floor move it off the ground (on a stand or somewhere there is not heat created) and tip it up tall side.
You could also try cleaning out your Wii by using moisture free air pressure and blow it through the fan and other holes...worked for me once :)

Ashura = lag :/
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#6JVC-Airtime2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 1:03:20 AM
kastastic posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

I have already posted that I cannot help with his Wii mod due to his parents wishes.
^Therefore he could not possibly misunderstand my instructions that were never given.

And far as the malicious code...der....you don't use a code to mode your Wii. It can all be done via Nintendo WiFi connection which I have nothing to do with. nOOb

@Airtime....Is it possible your Wii is getting to hot? As age comes with the Wii so don't dust and debris that get inside the console (mainly the fan) and cause resistors etc. on the circuit-board to over heat.

Try moving your Wii to a better ventilated area. Example: if your Wii is laying flat on the carpet or floor move it off the ground (on a stand or somewhere there is not heat created) and tip it up tall side.
You could also try cleaning out your Wii by using moisture free air pressure and blow it through the fan and other holes...worked for me once :)

Yes my wii is inside a cabinet we took it out but still froze. Maybe the has a problem with the fan?
---
I HATE THE SMAW AND BEEEPPP FREEZES!!!
#7JVC-AshuraPosted 12/3/2013 11:49:33 AM
Yeah i lagged a lot yesterday, but it was only when you arrived with a couple of other guys. i was fine, before, i swear^^!

I didn't stay long because of this. I guess i can't play with more than 7 peoples at the same time but i'm still glad i played a lot of games without a single lag (i'm saying that to relieve you haha!).

Airtime: I like you're tag :)
---
Want some melee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&hd=1
#8JVC-Airtime2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 1:33:36 PM
JVC-Ashura posted...
Yeah i lagged a lot yesterday, but it was only when you arrived with a couple of other guys. i was fine, before, i swear^^!

I didn't stay long because of this. I guess i can't play with more than 7 peoples at the same time but i'm still glad i played a lot of games without a single lag (i'm saying that to relieve you haha!).

Airtime: I like you're tag :)

Yeah thanks lol
---
I HATE THE SMAW AND BEEEPPP FREEZES!!!
#9old_man_mossyPosted 12/3/2013 3:51:43 PM
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
kastastic posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

Yes my wii is inside a cabinet we took it out but still froze. Maybe the has a problem with the fan?

Very "glad" you quoted this, so I could see Tevas response as I have him on block...and as usual he's giving only half truths.

1st off let me say how relieved I am to hear your parents aren't taking a hack saw to their wii, lol. I've been told by some people here Tevas is helping you guys break region lock, and further milking the compromised wii to import bootleg, non paid for copies...which beside being against the law , really screws over developers.

That said once people were using gecko to steal, false files or incomplete , compromised ones started showing up (perhaps put out by angry dev teams...just sayin) to screw over the copy paste pirates. That's the malicious code I was referring to, that I was called a noob for lol (no wonder I blocked him) it had nothing to do with altering the game by hacks, but rather stealing copies. And again, with Tevas blocked, I just heard what I was told about how he was helping your clan.

All that said your problem is likely more internet. The wii uses toaster voltage, lol...it's not going to overheat. What it does do is get trashed readers....which much like the old, problematic, cassette style CD decks of yesteryear, tend to fail more often when the beam is horizontal and the disc setting vertical. Unless it's overheating and hot, setting it vertical will only wear out the launch wii disc drive faster. I also advise don't let anyone smoke around it, as the smoke vapors chemicals will blur the lense.

If you can, pick up a LAN cable... That will help somewhat with the lock ups. They happen because the disc reader/render on your side (dependant on net speed) can't keep up with the lobby. It's how people like Tevas force the lockup on fellow players by using hacks that overload the streaming data.

I ask you this, has your wii ever overheated when you first start playing and it by all accounts, should be cool? How about single player, off line games? If your wii is chocked with grime you'd be locking in any mode, not just a multiplayer game.

I suggest a LAN cable to make your connection better; as well as avoiding cheaters running scripts that were never intended that will make the data log jam on your side of the process, thus freezing you.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.