The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

3 Things You May of not Known About me when it comes to Conduit

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 12/2/2013 9:13:14 PM
Some of you guys may not of known these facts, some of you may of known these facts, but in any case, I'm going to list them, get ready for some fun facts from Cmo.

1.) I played Conduit 1 since Christmas of 2009 and play C2 since launch day.

Some of you may of not known this but I have played Conduit for a long time. Much longer than I get credit for. I got the first game since Christmas of 2009, and got C2 on launch day in the afternoon. I have pretty much played this game non-stop, of course I took breaks here and there but aside from that, Conduit all day baby.

2.) I HATE hardcore, A LOT

Yes, ladies, gentlemen, and trolls, I hate hardcore, why? Because it gets rid of the two things I need just to play this game, lock-on and radar. i watch the radar almost constantly, and use lock-on just as much to, and without those two things, I become a lvl1 Mr.Ford that never played the game before.

And no, i never play HC again so don't ask, and VR will never play HC as long as I'm in that particular clan war.

3.) Conduit 1 was my second FPS ever + the one that got me hooked on FPS's

Conduit 1 got me hooked the is genre, so much so, its all i play now, got into Call of Duty BECAUSE of of Conduit, (As much as people here love to say I'm a CoD fanboy. lol) and if it wasn't for Conduit 1, I would of probably never played CoD either, so yeah, pretty cool huh?

Those are my three facts about me when it comes to Conduit, list your facts about you people may of not known about you. :)

Thanks for reading.

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#2drophyghostPosted 12/2/2013 9:38:38 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
of course I took breaks here and there but aside from that, Conduit all day baby.

LOL Hahaha!
Same here ^ ^

CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
list your facts about you people may of not known about you. :)

Hmm... Iīll just mention a few:

1) I donīt like FFA
2) I donīt like 1vs1s
3) I donīt like 1vs2s lol
4) I rage. A lot
5) Even if I rage, I canīt RQ, Iīll just keep playing until I calm down again (that can take a while heh :P)
6) My favorite weapon is the Deatomizer even if I donīt use it that much :s
7) My first IGN was "ares760" (-.-.... Yes, I know, thatīs a lame IGN... :P)
8) The player that I admire the most is Keet (even if my connection with him sucks =ī,((( )
9) 80% of the time I play is with alts O.o
10) idk how I managed to get to #10 lol... Hmm... I hate using the ARC but I feel like I need to use it just because of my IGN hahaha ^ ^

Iīm terrible at listing stuff so thereīs probably MUCH more... Oh well...
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#3LigersRulePosted 12/2/2013 11:29:25 PM
Are you Johnny?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#4A_S_A_PXxPosted 12/3/2013 10:05:31 AM
1. My IGN is Hustle and FLAME:Hustle
2. I never have used lock-on( I don't know if thats bad or good)
3. My brother is ASAP_Lmao$
4. The people who I look up to the most in this game are: Cmo, Keet, Mey, Luis, XG4, Lolx, Geguigames, Memo, Valk( sorry Don't know how to spell it) Wasabee, Vennoat( Sorry Don't know how to spell it) Cman-X, P4G, Brenna, and AISP and Basi.
5. I love CoD like Cmo and His edits!!

Thats really All I can think of. There are more players that are amazing but I don't know them that well. Sorry If I was Wasting your time.
---
When You Cry it is not a Sign Of Weakness but a sign that you have holding back tears for to long.
#5G3_RazorPosted 12/3/2013 10:22:45 AM
1. I suck without lock-on, but I want to practice it.

2. My brother is Mr.Ford00, but there's someone who copied his name, and he's laggy and I think he might be hacker.

3. I think Carbonizer is almost as OP as SMAW.

4. I recently have started using some stealth loadouts thanks to J*B, and P4G.

5. I know these are things some of you already know, but I was just listing facts.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#6__CSNPosted 12/3/2013 10:37:47 AM
Didn't you make a topic like this before? Meh, I don't care.

Be a man, drop the crutches, play dat HC and get some skill.
#7xXAISPXxPosted 12/3/2013 2:07:17 PM
LigersRule posted...
Are you Johnny?

---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
#8xXAISPXxPosted 12/3/2013 2:08:21 PM
Lig, that's golden.
---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
#9xXAISPXxPosted 12/3/2013 2:09:38 PM
drophyghost posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
of course I took breaks here and there but aside from that, Conduit all day baby.

LOL Hahaha!
Same here ^ ^

CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
list your facts about you people may of not known about you. :)

Hmm... Iīll just mention a few:

1) I donīt like FFA
2) I donīt like 1vs1s
3) I donīt like 1vs2s lol
4) I rage. A lot
5) Even if I rage, I canīt RQ, Iīll just keep playing until I calm down again (that can take a while heh :P)
6) My favorite weapon is the Deatomizer even if I donīt use it that much :s
7) My first IGN was "ares760" (-.-.... Yes, I know, thatīs a lame IGN... :P)
8) The player that I admire the most is Keet (even if my connection with him sucks =ī,((( )
9) 80% of the time I play is with alts O.o
10) idk how I managed to get to #10 lol... Hmm... I hate using the ARC but I feel like I need to use it just because of my IGN hahaha ^ ^

Iīm terrible at listing stuff so thereīs probably MUCH more... Oh well...

I didn't know you raged.
---
#10_SignalPosted 12/3/2013 2:17:47 PM
This is a great thread, and I really want to post in it, but I think everyone already knows everything about me : (
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261