3 Things You May of not Known About me when it comes to Conduit

#11LeThA169Posted 12/3/2013 1:49:09 PM
__CSN posted...
Didn't you make a topic like this before? Meh, I don't care.

Be a man, drop the crutches, play dat HC and get some skill.

---
#12Shooter613Posted 12/3/2013 2:58:34 PM
__CSN posted...

http://i.imgur.com/6krTgy8.gif
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#13rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 12/3/2013 3:13:46 PM
i never beat c2
#14old_man_mossyPosted 12/3/2013 4:07:59 PM
Hmmm... Nice topic!

1. What happened in Newtown CT almost a year ago really wrecked me for shooters. I couldn't touch them for awhile and to this date still won't play a competitive ,wii mote shooter where I 'm shooting at other players that I know. Too many degrees of familiarity.

I wonder if this genre is done for me. No longer have an interest in its counterparts .. No halo , no Cod , no nothing.

A conduit. 3 would interest me as far maybe getting back into it for campaign ...but I honestly haven't touched a first person shooter since then. Heck I find the wii remote too " lifelike" as I did play a goofy. 3 rd person shooter with wall climbing and other awesomeness with Splinter Cell .

It's just a different world to me than it was a year ago ....I actually skipped last hunting season due to problems ( though this time around I helped my DNR buddy bag a cougar , and my tags are all filled and spoken for.)

2. my son is my best friend...looking forward to our multi player ME3 on wii U, as that's a big present for him (his own system) and it's coop. Hackers will get little love from cheating in that mode, and it won't be such a deal. He also won't get run off from them or think the games broken...that's half the reason I dislike hackers... .

3. I'm a huge sci fi fan....though I love classic horror my favorite monster is Frankenstein, which was sorta sci if for its time, lol. I also like old stuff and period pieces. ( thus again, Shelly is a narrative goddess for me) closely looking at the PS4 for that one game... Digital cookies if you name it !
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#15CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 5:19:59 PM
__CSN posted...

Don't really care that you don't care, and no, I will never play HC, because I already got skill anyway.

Noob.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#16drophyghostPosted 12/3/2013 5:49:54 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
drophyghost posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
of course I took breaks here and there but aside from that, Conduit all day baby.

LOL Hahaha!
Same here ^ ^

CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
list your facts about you people may of not known about you. :)

4) I rage. A lot

I didn't know you raged.

LOL
Almost as much as TPRTV used to hahaha
btw, does anybody knows what happened to him? :(
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#17G3_RazorPosted 12/3/2013 5:50:54 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Hmmm... Nice topic!

1. What happened in Newtown CT almost a year ago really wrecked me for shooters. I couldn't touch them for awhile and to this date still won't play a competitive ,wii mote shooter where I 'm shooting at other players that I know. Too many degrees of familiarity.

I wonder if this genre is done for me. No longer have an interest in its counterparts .. No halo , no Cod , no nothing.

A conduit. 3 would interest me as far maybe getting back into it for campaign ...but I honestly haven't touched a first person shooter since then. Heck I find the wii remote too " lifelike" as I did play a goofy. 3 rd person shooter with wall climbing and other awesomeness with Splinter Cell .

It's just a different world to me than it was a year ago ....I actually skipped last hunting season due to problems ( though this time around I helped my DNR buddy bag a cougar , and my tags are all filled and spoken for.)

2. my son is my best friend...looking forward to our multi player ME3 on wii U, as that's a big present for him (his own system) and it's coop. Hackers will get little love from cheating in that mode, and it won't be such a deal. He also won't get run off from them or think the games broken...that's half the reason I dislike hackers... .

3. I'm a huge sci fi fan....though I love classic horror my favorite monster is Frankenstein, which was sorta sci if for its time, lol. I also like old stuff and period pieces. ( thus again, Shelly is a narrative goddess for me) closely looking at the PS4 for that one game... Digital cookies if you name it !

What are you talking about....
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#18old_man_mossyPosted 12/3/2013 6:29:00 PM
G3_Razor posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Hmmm... Nice topic!

What are you talking about....

The topic. Three things you didn't know about me. Do I need to explain something? #1-3, lol what's confusing you ?
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#19CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 6:29:10 PM
Good question Drophy, I have no clue. D:
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#20CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 6:31:29 PM
I'm guessing because it wasn't that much related to Conduit Mossy.
---
Conduit, More, Often.