CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Wow, he sucks at spelling then. xD

I'd hate to see what it looks like if he makes a mistake! LOL

Dude....this is just sad.....

Beat me to it.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#132MindesynPosted 12/7/2013 6:46:06 PM
Maybe Im alone in this, but I have always found Falcon to be highly entertaining and dont see him as being rude or mean, but he's just blunt with the truth. Every board needs someone like him. Its just part of the game of VG forums.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#133TheOmegaShenPosted 12/7/2013 6:50:41 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Maybe Im alone in this, but I have always found Falcon to be highly entertaining and dont see him as being rude or mean, but he's just blunt with the truth. Every board needs someone like him. Its just part of the game of VG forums.

You're not alone.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#134xXAISPXxPosted 12/7/2013 7:13:16 PM
He's only entertaining when you don't take his posts seriously. If you want him to be entertaining, he will be entertaining. If you want him to be rude, he'll be rude. Want meaning asking for it.
---
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye
#135LigersRulePosted 12/7/2013 7:15:12 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Yeah, this is a little... well, one sided.

It's like you brought a butter knife to a Dragon Ball Z fight.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#136MindesynPosted 12/7/2013 7:26:22 PM
LigersRule posted...

That fight scene would still take 26 weeks to finish.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#137LeThA169Posted 12/7/2013 10:35:24 PM
Well then.
---
idk even know anymore.
#138G3_RazorPosted 12/9/2013 7:37:10 PM
LigersRule posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Yeah, this is a little... well, one sided.

*announcer voice* AND THE WINNER IS............. BUTTER KNIFE!!!!! *crowd goes wild* xD
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#139Carl_KolchakPosted 12/11/2013 6:11:51 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Some of you guys may not of known these facts, some of you may of known these facts, but in any case, I'm going to list them, get ready for some fun facts from Cmo.

1.) I played Conduit 1 since Christmas of 2009 and play C2 since launch day.

Some of you may of not known this but I have played Conduit for a long time. Much longer than I get credit for. I got the first game since Christmas of 2009, and got C2 on launch day in the afternoon. I have pretty much played this game non-stop, of course I took breaks here and there but aside from that, Conduit all day baby.

2.) I HATE hardcore, A LOT

Yes, ladies, gentlemen, and trolls, I hate hardcore, why? Because it gets rid of the two things I need just to play this game, lock-on and radar. i watch the radar almost constantly, and use lock-on just as much to, and without those two things, I become a lvl1 Mr.Ford that never played the game before.

And no, i never play HC again so don't ask, and VR will never play HC as long as I'm in that particular clan war.

3.) Conduit 1 was my second FPS ever + the one that got me hooked on FPS's

Conduit 1 got me hooked the is genre, so much so, its all i play now, got into Call of Duty BECAUSE of of Conduit, (As much as people here love to say I'm a CoD fanboy. lol) and if it wasn't for Conduit 1, I would of probably never played CoD either, so yeah, pretty cool huh?

Those are my three facts about me when it comes to Conduit, list your facts about you people may of not known about you. :)

Thanks for reading.

~Cmo

1. My search for the perfect loadout has completed. The TPC Launcher is most powerful! What is TPC standing for?

2. I am working in a Newspaper in Chicago, the windy city!

3. I like this game because it reminds me of killing other monsters like werewolves or vampires.
---
I am called Kolchak and my Conduit 2 freind code is 0133-4810-2595