3 Things You May of not Known About me when it comes to Conduit

#21_SignalPosted 12/3/2013 6:54:35 PM
Wow.

Tough room.

Mossy's three items are most certainly related to Conduit 2.

#1 explains why he's not playing C2 or any other Wiimote FPS game anymore.
#2 is also about C2. Mossy and son used to play C2 together, then his son got burned by hackers and gave up on the game, calling it "broken."
#3 is a bit more general, but still gives insight as to why C2 was a game that appealed to him in the first place.

I'm so glad I didn't mention that I always wanted a pony.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#22xXAISPXxPosted 12/3/2013 6:56:22 PM
TAYLOR, quit? It's been a while...
---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
#23xXAISPXxPosted 12/3/2013 6:58:30 PM
Seriously, guys? The hell with it if we're going to bicker off of somebody's posts. Mossy is simply doing what he was told by the topic.
---
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy
#24old_man_mossyPosted 12/3/2013 6:58:49 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
I'm guessing because it wasn't that much related to Conduit Mossy.

Hmm? Does it have to be related to Conduit? Maybe I over reached. Figured this was a chance to get to know one another better is all.

Sad, that wouldn't need explained by me or questioned not too long ago. This board has changed, lol.

Think it's time Moss finally packs it in. It's been fun talking about the game with you all recently...but it still seems slightly antagonistic and impersonal here. Keep shooting them drudge, and keep having fun!
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#25G3_RazorPosted 12/3/2013 7:11:22 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
G3_Razor posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Hmmm... Nice topic!

1. What happened in Newtown CT almost a year ago really wrecked me for shooters. I couldn't touch them for awhile and to this date still won't play a competitive ,wii mote shooter where I 'm shooting at other players that I know. Too many degrees of familiarity.

I wonder if this genre is done for me. No longer have an interest in its counterparts .. No halo , no Cod , no nothing.

A conduit. 3 would interest me as far maybe getting back into it for campaign ...but I honestly haven't touched a first person shooter since then. Heck I find the wii remote too " lifelike" as I did play a goofy. 3 rd person shooter with wall climbing and other awesomeness with Splinter Cell .

It's just a different world to me than it was a year ago ....I actually skipped last hunting season due to problems ( though this time around I helped my DNR buddy bag a cougar , and my tags are all filled and spoken for.)

2. my son is my best friend...looking forward to our multi player ME3 on wii U, as that's a big present for him (his own system) and it's coop. Hackers will get little love from cheating in that mode, and it won't be such a deal. He also won't get run off from them or think the games broken...that's half the reason I dislike hackers... .

3. I'm a huge sci fi fan....though I love classic horror my favorite monster is Frankenstein, which was sorta sci if for its time, lol. I also like old stuff and period pieces. ( thus again, Shelly is a narrative goddess for me) closely looking at the PS4 for that one game... Digital cookies if you name it !

What are you talking about....

The topic. Three things you didn't know about me. Do I need to explain something? #1-3, lol what's confusing you ?

Newton CT wrecked you for shooters?
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#26drophyghostPosted 12/3/2013 7:11:27 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
I'm guessing because it wasn't that much related to Conduit Mossy.

Think it's time Moss finally packs it in. It's been fun talking about the game with you all recently...but it still seems slightly antagonistic and impersonal here. Keep shooting them drudge, and keep having fun!

D:
U kidding right? D:
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#271PefrogPosted 12/3/2013 7:18:39 PM
I lol'd at 'bagged a cougar'. Lots of interpretations there. XD
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#28TheOmegaShenPosted 12/3/2013 7:19:10 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
This board has changed

It sure has..

:/
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#29signalbatgirlPosted 12/3/2013 7:30:16 PM
Well done guys.

Do you not know Mossy at all?

He was here so long ago and had been gone for so long, it was really nice having him back. His posts were more insightful than just "I raged," or "I hate hardcore."

Everyone here now needs to take some time and try to understand the history of this board or it is doomed for sure.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518-8427-1877
#30CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 7:51:54 PM
signalbatgirl posted...
Well done guys.

Do you not know Mossy at all?

He was here so long ago and had been gone for so long, it was really nice having him back. His posts were more insightful than just "I raged," or "I hate hardcore."

Everyone here now needs to take some time and try to understand the history of this board or it is doomed for sure.

Not really sure what I did though...

Im not trying be funny or hateful, but I'm really not sure what I did wrong here.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON