3 Things You May of not Known About me when it comes to Conduit

#31drophyghostPosted 12/3/2013 8:56:51 PM(edited)
signalbatgirl posted...
Mossy was here so long ago and had been gone for so long, it was really nice having him back. His posts were more insightful than just "I raged," or "I hate hardcore."

0//0!
But... but... I just did what I was supposed to do =´,(
idk that I did wrong either, Cmo :(

Everyone here now needs to take some time and try to understand the history of this board or it is doomed for sure.

That´s kind of hard... I did looked at the first post in this board but that was 1479 pages ago D:
So... I think that´s not what you´re thinking about when you refer to the "old times" or "how it used to be" :s

So teach us, master ^ ^
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#32drophyghostPosted 12/3/2013 9:00:31 PM
_Signal posted...
I always wanted a pony.

Awh! :3
Hmm... I´ve always wanted.. hmm... idk D:
An octopus would certainly rock hahaha :D
Or a little shark :3

I prefer hamsters or dogs though ^ ^
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#33LigersRulePosted 12/3/2013 9:21:13 PM
Sooo....

You're not Johnny?

Are you tconslayer?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#34__CSNPosted 12/3/2013 9:26:41 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
__CSN posted...
Didn't you make a topic like this before? Meh, I don't care.

Be a man, drop the crutches, play dat HC and get some skill.

Don't really care that you don't care, and no, I will never play HC, because I already got skill anyway.

Noob.

Actually, you should care, because I don't think anyone is really interested in hearing you blather about yourself.

As for HC, are you genuinely that stupid? If the game is aiming for you (lock-on) and being your awareness (radar), there's no real skill there. I would have played HC a lot more back in the day if more people were willing, but generally no one wanted to play the game outside of easy-mode. Saying BTGB involves any skill is like saying that in Halo, a 50 CSR in BTB/BTIS is on par with a 50 in MLG/Throwdown, depending on the game.
#35CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 9:42:45 PM
Coming from you Falcon, I still don't care. ;)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON
#36signalbatgirlPosted 12/3/2013 10:10:05 PM
You guys didn't really do anything wrong.

It's just that Mossy clearly took time and effort to share some stuff about his personal life, things that both tie-in with C2, as well as things that don't, and you both basically said "So what?"

I dunno. I mean, I thought off and on quite a bit this afternoon about stuff that I could post, something meaningful, but I never came up with much. I guess it's all for the best.

Mossy is one of the most thoughtful posters that you'll ever find. He clearly spends time writing his posts. His post was a lot more on topic than any of the gifs that get posted. Nothing against Samu, I like his gifs, but when someone posts something that they clearly spent time composing, don't dis it if you don't understand it. It's better to say nothing in that situation.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518-8427-1877
#37Silent_NexusPosted 12/4/2013 12:38:53 AM(edited)
About me:

-I was the original "The One and Only True Mr.Ford."
-I was in L*O.
-I never used lock-on, even in non-Hardcore.
---
"Tag, you're dead."
-Anya Alstreim (Code Geass)
#38G3_RazorPosted 12/4/2013 7:58:15 AM
signalbatgirl posted...
You guys didn't really do anything wrong.

It's just that Mossy clearly took time and effort to share some stuff about his personal life, things that both tie-in with C2, as well as things that don't, and you both basically said "So what?"

I dunno. I mean, I thought off and on quite a bit this afternoon about stuff that I could post, something meaningful, but I never came up with much. I guess it's all for the best.

Mossy is one of the most thoughtful posters that you'll ever find. He clearly spends time writing his posts. His post was a lot more on topic than any of the gifs that get posted. Nothing against Samu, I like his gifs, but when someone posts something that they clearly spent time composing, don't dis it if you don't understand it. It's better to say nothing in that situation.

I wasn't trying to get you to interpret that, I was hoping he would infer that I was asking him about what he meant by Newton CT ruined it for shooters fro him. =P sorry if you thought differently.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#39Green_BeretsPosted 12/4/2013 8:31:59 AM
Well, I guess it is my turn to share my tale.

1. I am the most hated newb-tube player.
2. I consider myself an okay sniper.
3. Never underestimate my abilities and loadouts.
4. My grenade hits are deadly accurate 92% of the time (That means you GoLeft).
5. I Stealth a lot now and have officially decided to retire my SMAW. May its spirit live on.
6. I am a published author.
7. I hope to get into the FBI and HRT.
8. My planning skills are excellent and try to revive everyone who is down.
9. I prefer to have my team fight and not revive me. I want you all to survive.
10. Never cross my path when you get me angry and my team is losing. The Destroyer emerges.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#40__CSNPosted 12/4/2013 8:51:28 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Coming from you Falcon, I still don't care. ;)

If you can't admit that the only way you can win is with the game holding your hand, that's just fine, but I heavily doubt anyone is interested in hearing your life history.